Reviews for Gremlins vs Critters
Phoenix the Xeno chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I love it so far. Update soon
Someone chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
I myself love both the Gremlins and the Critters, for whom I wish to write a book about someday too. Minus the frequent spelling errors and, well, lack of character development, over all I think this was a pretty descent story. Now I don't know how old you are, you could be eight, you could be eighty, but never the less I enjoyed your story and I hope you could expand in this criteria for many more years to come. I do surely hope this wasn't your whole story, as it is only three chapters and the two major characters have just met. So wither you continue with your story or keep this as a short narrative, I still loved your story. It was very creative and I can see you put some thought into this, keep up the good work.
PossumNinja chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
This is awesome!

write MORE!
michael chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
gremlins vs critters chapter 4
Reader chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
ALAS!BATTLE BETWEEN TWO LEGENDARY MISCHIEVIOUS CREATURES! kEPP WRITING!
Isaac G chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Very Good!I think it would make an eccelent movie!
Count Nightmare chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
YEAH! the Gremlins saved her. Something tells me the Gremlins are going to be the heroes in this story.
kall chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
cool but what about billy and kate? and what about gremlin personalities?
Darth Stryph chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
Gremlins vs. Critters 2: Hell on the Horizon

The battle will rage. People will die. Who will win...?

Reading your story inspired me to create my own. It's Part Two to yours and takes place in a different setting with different characters, and different situations.

I still look forward to reading the rest of your story, when ever you start updating it again.
Darth Stryph chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
I'm sorry if I made you angry or something but I really want this story to keep going. I's one of my favorite stories ont this site. So I don't know if you're going to stop or not. But if you're going to stop let me know.
Darth Stryph chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
Holy crap! I've been thinking of a story like this since the first time I saw Gremlins. I am a Gremlins and Critter FANATIC and I'm glad that you made a Gremlins vs. Critters story. You have a swet story! But...dem spelling and grammer errors was gettin' on ma nerves. To make da story better, fix da spelling errors and da grammer errors. I mean, actually put in some periods, damn... Also, if you don't mind, actually add some concern to the characters. Cuz dis is what you basically put: "There has been dead bodies found in the junkyard. We'll get back to you as soon as we're updated."

"O.K., children time for bed."

There's no concern what-so-ever. They should be scared that murders are happening in their neighborhood or city. Also, they should be scared because a meteor (spaceship)has just crashed and trembled the ground beneath their feet. They need to actually worry about things like that. (The little things count.) Keep-up the good work, cuz I can't wait til what happens next! I'm craving the next chapter!
anacsadder chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
Wow, I can't believe there's finally an update to this. When I read the part that said it was raining outside, I thought, "Uhoh, trouble coming..." The poor cuddly critter's untimely death will be avenged, right? Penguin Peace!
Grimm Gun chapter 3 . 11/10/2005
Very good, a short one, but good none the less. Please make another update soon, I'd like to see what happens next, I think you're on to something. And while you're at it, read one of my stories.
Grimm Gun chapter 2 . 11/10/2005
Great set up for it. Nice beginning, even though you flipped in and out a bit for writting a script for a movie, and traditional third person view of the story. But you did better than myself on grammer, no mistakes ditected. The only thing missing is THE NEXT CHAPTER! Please write it soon.
SNOWIEproductions chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
PLEASE FINISH THIS! WE'RE DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!