Reviews for The Beast Within
BWBeeDubs chapter 13 . 10/23/2006
dude...i'm so bummed and i got to know what happens soon.
ravenloganx3 chapter 13 . 10/20/2006
wow this was really good

i'm waiting for the next one!
Lostnfuzed chapter 13 . 10/20/2006
Amazing! I personally don't think this is dragging, yes it's in depth but all perfectly relevent. I'd say your stories are by far the best on
Dana chapter 13 . 10/20/2006
Update soon and i loved the Robin and Starfire flirting part that was my fav. :)
warprince2000 chapter 13 . 10/20/2006
BendFire chapter 13 . 10/20/2006
I feel so bad for raven...Damn Beast!

Kitsune Within

That doesn't mean I wont be avidly waiting for the next chapter
Bhill62 chapter 13 . 10/19/2006
This is still a great story and you have done well. My only request is that if you are really gonna have Beast Boy continue to fight the Beast than make his resistance stronger. This is dark and if you were to end it here I would be pissed but since I know you won't do that I like it. Dark is sometimes good, keep up the good work.
SkyAngel429 chapter 13 . 10/19/2006
Good chapter. Poor Raven. This is a great story. And I think that the added bit of interaction between Star and Robin was good - I was wondering what everyone else was doing. Looks like no one else is coming to her rescue. It looks like BB is starting to fight back. Wonder if he'll even be able to, or if he'll be able to do anything to start to repair the damage he caused. Please update again soon, I can't wait that long!
XnvrmoreX chapter 13 . 10/19/2006
Thank God you added the rob/star fluff or i would've died with all the scary bb/rae stuff...
El Queso de Malicioso chapter 13 . 10/19/2006
Like I said before, one to two more chapters of this single event. I hate to say that it actually is getting a bit boring. But, you saved it a bit by making BB finally start to fight back. But, at the most, you added one more chapter of this single event with it still remaining comfortable.

In summary, I truly hope that this particular situation ends before chapter... let's be liberal here... 16. I don't know. I'm not trying to say that this is how you HAVE TO do it. I'm just saying that it's a good idea. Why can't I think of a way to say this that doesn't make me sound like a Communist dictator?

Oh, what the hell. It has all the good qualities that I have always associated with this fic thus far and I look forward to seeing what you do with it next. There! Finally got to the nice part.

Good job and good luck.
Loki14 chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
Oh my god, I recognise the writing in this fic...Have you ever, by chance, written a Teen Titans fanfic called "A Raven Like No Other"? Or possibly something similar to that? It was my all time favorite but it was taken off the site awhile ago I suppose.

If you did write that one, think I ya might be able to email me a copy? _;;
ShadowDog34 chapter 12 . 10/17/2006
wow im speachless.. this is great..
Amara-chan chapter 12 . 10/17/2006
This story is fantastic! It's on my favorites list, and I check it daily to see if it has been updated. A bit sad I know but alas...update as soon as you can! :)
teentitansraven2 chapter 10 . 10/15/2006
keep it up dude you have not failed me yet dude. lol
Pyrobee chapter 12 . 10/14/2006
What...? No...Please hurry with an update!
486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »