Reviews for The Beast Within
chabeliss16 chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
I really LOVE this story it.
This chapter made me cry this is ver awesome story333333
-Isabel3
xpetunia chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
A very sorrowful and great fanfic you wrote. But the most saddest part was when Raven was in his head and she has to see something terrible between Beast Boy and Terra... I'm not sure what chapter it was but I can almost feel her pain when she had to see that. I literally cried while reading that part. I honestly like Terra but her in this fanfic, I did not and it was just so painful to let Raven see that...really. :'( Anyways, this story had some good things to it too... although I find the Beast loving Beast boy a biiiit weird but it wasn't that bad. To the second last chapter, i thought Robin and Starfire actually lost their lives! oh no. if that actually happened, i would NOT like that. lol but Seriously, i wouldnt. but thankfully they survived and made an adorable child. :) Lastly, my favorite part was the ending. Almost every chapter of this fanfic was pretty tragic except the ending which was great cause I didn't want a tragic ending. Anyways, I cried a bit when he gets to meet his daughter and held her... That was a very sweet scene. x3 Also, when their daughter started to walk, that scene was really adorable. So yeah. This fanfic turned out great at the end!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
poor , can't catch a break.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
fug?(i'm joking)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
sniff chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
I... I... -bursts into tears-

WHY. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS. I.. I'm going to go cry for a couple of hours. Seriously. I am not just saying that. -sniff-

I mean, people have explored the Beast in a similar way before... but... not... I... -cries-
iheartLink chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I like your story so far. I think it's interesting, and I think the characters, for the most part, are accurately portrayed. The only error I have to point out is that in one of the last paragraphs, defiantly needs to spelled, "definitely."
Dead account no longer here chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
That was awesome. You had Yaoi, rape, staright, goryness, drama and ansgt. All of my favorite things in a story. Rape is bad in real life but okay in fanfiction. Anyway, you had made this my favorite story of all time. And it had a evil beast boy. Me likey. I would like give you something but i have no idea what to give for an amazing story like this. Let my review please you.
ObsessedFreak18 chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
That was beautiful, I actually cried ur an amazing writer totally awsome
A Certified BAMF chapter 17 . 9/10/2012
Dude his alter ego was gay? Didn't see that one coming. So like if he jerked off in bbs body is it considered masterbation or sex. Dude that's just weird. I'm just gonna shut up now.
noname00 chapter 17 . 8/1/2012
I wasn't sure how this would end with all the things going on with the beast but I'm so glad that is was a happy ending(:
The fic was simply great and it was a joy reading it
thewonderingman chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
Great story dude/girl, I absolutely loved it.
Blangel94 chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
a beautiful story albeit a painful one. love the ending so fluffy.
FuckYouiShipJori chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
omg i loved this it made me cry made me laugh made me mad u deserve a nominee :) great job
484 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »