Reviews for The Beast Within
sniff chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
I... I... -bursts into tears-

WHY. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS. I.. I'm going to go cry for a couple of hours. Seriously. I am not just saying that. -sniff-

I mean, people have explored the Beast in a similar way before... but... not... I... -cries-
iheartLink chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I like your story so far. I think it's interesting, and I think the characters, for the most part, are accurately portrayed. The only error I have to point out is that in one of the last paragraphs, defiantly needs to spelled, "definitely."
Dead account no longer here chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
That was awesome. You had Yaoi, rape, staright, goryness, drama and ansgt. All of my favorite things in a story. Rape is bad in real life but okay in fanfiction. Anyway, you had made this my favorite story of all time. And it had a evil beast boy. Me likey. I would like give you something but i have no idea what to give for an amazing story like this. Let my review please you.
ObsessedFreak18 chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
That was beautiful, I actually cried ur an amazing writer totally awsome
A Certified BAMF chapter 17 . 9/10/2012
Dude his alter ego was gay? Didn't see that one coming. So like if he jerked off in bbs body is it considered masterbation or sex. Dude that's just weird. I'm just gonna shut up now.
noname00 chapter 17 . 8/1/2012
I wasn't sure how this would end with all the things going on with the beast but I'm so glad that is was a happy ending(:
The fic was simply great and it was a joy reading it
thewonderingman chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
Great story dude/girl, I absolutely loved it.
Blangel94 chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
a beautiful story albeit a painful one. love the ending so fluffy.
FuckYouiShipJori chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
omg i loved this it made me cry made me laugh made me mad u deserve a nominee :) great job
FuckYouiShipJori chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
When BB said that it was a mistake and he thought she was Terra i facepalmed. and muttered u idiot. but i loved it :)
ladybrin chapter 17 . 3/24/2012
This was an ablsolutely fabulous story- i laughed- i cried- a watched in horror as the Beast did his unspeakable things- was so happy when BB and rae were triumphant over him- and then i held my breath the last chapter hoping for a new beginning for them both- so YES- this was sensational- I wish you would write another one soon
Tomboygrrl98 chapter 17 . 12/25/2011
FABULOUS story! I laughed, cried, and just about died when Raven said Cops and Robbers at the end. Wonderful job!
Tomboygrrl98 chapter 17 . 12/25/2011
sstebbins chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
This whole story was superb I thoroughly enjoyed it I'm sad that you writing has ceased but thank you for something great.
479 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »