Reviews for The Beast Within
FuckYouiShipJori chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
omg i loved this it made me cry made me laugh made me mad u deserve a nominee :) great job
FuckYouiShipJori chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
When BB said that it was a mistake and he thought she was Terra i facepalmed. and muttered u idiot. but i loved it :)
ladybrin chapter 17 . 3/24/2012
This was an ablsolutely fabulous story- i laughed- i cried- a watched in horror as the Beast did his unspeakable things- was so happy when BB and rae were triumphant over him- and then i held my breath the last chapter hoping for a new beginning for them both- so YES- this was sensational- I wish you would write another one soon
Tomboygrrl98 chapter 17 . 12/25/2011
FABULOUS story! I laughed, cried, and just about died when Raven said Cops and Robbers at the end. Wonderful job!
Tomboygrrl98 chapter 17 . 12/25/2011
sstebbins chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
This whole story was superb I thoroughly enjoyed it I'm sad that you writing has ceased but thank you for something great.
KatenCruor chapter 17 . 10/22/2011
WtF! This is amazing!

When I was reading it, I was angry, so pissed off with that fuckin Beast, But the morbid and hope let me keep readin it, I knew there was a happy ending after all, if it wasn't then I was just say, "this is sickness, and I like it" O_O, but still is one of the best fictions I've ever read.

I was excited, emotional, angry, I felt every single emotion!

You're excellent writer, keep it up :)

I apoligize myself, but I don't speak english,so if something seems wrong on what I wrote, then you know why now :D Bye Bye
desertwoman chapter 17 . 6/19/2011
That was absolutely incredible. I am beyond unbelievably stunned. I loved every moment of it, your writing skills, how you portrayed the characters. I smiled, laughed, got confused, got pissed, choked back tears... Thank you for all those stunningly beautiful chapters that provoked all these emotions and kept me company at night, while on the train, during my work breaks, and spare time.

You ought to get this published! If you haven't already. I can't believe it all came from your mind. The amount of time, effort, thought, dreams, and maybe even a few writer's blocks here and there that you must have put into this one story is soooo... Ahhh! Haha. I'm speechless!

This is wonderfully amazing! Thank you!
anon chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This was the first BBRae story I ever read, and it's what got me into the pairing! I'm so glad I found it years later :)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/23/2011
Absolutely amazing. No other words even come close.
not someone of importance chapter 17 . 3/20/2011
Oh. My. God.

I just read this entire fic, and it is AMAZING. It blew me away. I'm jealous of your skills.

Best fic I've ever read.

-Dia
SweetGentleFlower chapter 17 . 3/15/2011
ohhhh that was so awesome. I felt a swirl of emotions as I read this...but in the end I felt extreme happiness! I admire your imagination. I caught only a few grammar errors as I read through this, but other than that it was brillant]
Jivetalkin chapter 17 . 2/26/2011
I love your story i've read it 6 times
firestar chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
very nice story,although i kinda have to agree with stewie,that is one of the darket things i have ever read...

i honastly rreccomend upping the warning...cuz that...cant even discribe it D:
stewie chapter 13 . 2/24/2011
im sorry,im usualy the one going agianst flammers in every way but halfway thru chapter 13 i just lost it...

how in the hell can you write somthing this...sadistic,i mean i see the point has making chapter 10 completely about it,and even part of i can take some pretty dark shit(my step dad took my bro,my real dad has tried to kill me and my parents)but continuing this stiff tp chapter 13*gets real pissed*

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU,JUST A PAGE LONG RAPE SCENE GETS THE POINT ACCROSS THAT THE BEAST IS PURE EVIL,BUT 5 GODDAMNED PAGES? DO YOU ACTUALLY ENJOY THIS? SERIOUSLY MAN \/\/ T F!

I READ RLLY DARK STUFF...BUT BY THE TIME I GOT TO CHAPTER 13,THIS WAS NO LONGER DARK,THIS BECAME PURELY SADISTIC AND SICKINING STUFF...YOU VERY VERY RARELY SEE A RAPE CASE BEING THIS TORURING,SICKINING,AND EVIL IN REAL LIFE
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »