Reviews for The Beast Within
sstebbins chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
This whole story was superb I thoroughly enjoyed it I'm sad that you writing has ceased but thank you for something great.
KatenCruor chapter 17 . 10/22/2011
WtF! This is amazing!

When I was reading it, I was angry, so pissed off with that fuckin Beast, But the morbid and hope let me keep readin it, I knew there was a happy ending after all, if it wasn't then I was just say, "this is sickness, and I like it" O_O, but still is one of the best fictions I've ever read.

I was excited, emotional, angry, I felt every single emotion!

You're excellent writer, keep it up :)

I apoligize myself, but I don't speak english,so if something seems wrong on what I wrote, then you know why now :D Bye Bye
desertwoman chapter 17 . 6/19/2011
That was absolutely incredible. I am beyond unbelievably stunned. I loved every moment of it, your writing skills, how you portrayed the characters. I smiled, laughed, got confused, got pissed, choked back tears... Thank you for all those stunningly beautiful chapters that provoked all these emotions and kept me company at night, while on the train, during my work breaks, and spare time.

You ought to get this published! If you haven't already. I can't believe it all came from your mind. The amount of time, effort, thought, dreams, and maybe even a few writer's blocks here and there that you must have put into this one story is soooo... Ahhh! Haha. I'm speechless!

This is wonderfully amazing! Thank you!
anon chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This was the first BBRae story I ever read, and it's what got me into the pairing! I'm so glad I found it years later :)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/23/2011
Absolutely amazing. No other words even come close.
DiamondDragonFrost chapter 17 . 3/20/2011
Oh. My. God.

I just read this entire fic, and it is AMAZING. It blew me away. I'm jealous of your skills.

Best fic I've ever read.

-Dia
SweetGentleFlower chapter 17 . 3/15/2011
ohhhh that was so awesome. I felt a swirl of emotions as I read this...but in the end I felt extreme happiness! I admire your imagination. I caught only a few grammar errors as I read through this, but other than that it was brillant]
Jivetalkin chapter 17 . 2/26/2011
I love your story i've read it 6 times
firestar chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
very nice story,although i kinda have to agree with stewie,that is one of the darket things i have ever read...

i honastly rreccomend upping the warning...cuz that...cant even discribe it D:
stewie chapter 13 . 2/24/2011
im sorry,im usualy the one going agianst flammers in every way but halfway thru chapter 13 i just lost it...

how in the hell can you write somthing this...sadistic,i mean i see the point has making chapter 10 completely about it,and even part of i can take some pretty dark shit(my step dad took my bro,my real dad has tried to kill me and my parents)but continuing this stiff tp chapter 13*gets real pissed*

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU,JUST A PAGE LONG RAPE SCENE GETS THE POINT ACCROSS THAT THE BEAST IS PURE EVIL,BUT 5 GODDAMNED PAGES? DO YOU ACTUALLY ENJOY THIS? SERIOUSLY MAN \/\/ T F!

I READ RLLY DARK STUFF...BUT BY THE TIME I GOT TO CHAPTER 13,THIS WAS NO LONGER DARK,THIS BECAME PURELY SADISTIC AND SICKINING STUFF...YOU VERY VERY RARELY SEE A RAPE CASE BEING THIS TORURING,SICKINING,AND EVIL IN REAL LIFE
Momma Lici chapter 17 . 12/20/2010
This is so much darker than what I usually read ... but I never stopped reading. It was so enthralling and kept me wanting to know more and find out just what happened. I admire you for the absolute creativity and thought that went into this and hope to find more of your works just as entertaining and bewitching.
GreenRock chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Although I gave an overall review of this story roughly six months ago, this review is a follow up to the previous one.

When I first read this story, I was very impressed of how good it all began. I think the way you tapped into BeastBoy's emotions about losing Terra were very moving, very well written and very heartfelt; it was believable and not contrived in any way.

The creation of BB and Rae's relationship so early on was well constructed and when Rae rejected BB when they were rumbled by Starfire, it was like feeling BB's pain again over losing someone he loved.

By fuelling the Beast's hatred of Raven with BB's love for Raven which effectively led to the events that happened to Rae from chapters 10 onwards - particularly the sadomasochistic pieces - were fantastically writing and gave the story so much emotion and substance that it made the story so gripping.

I felt that you took the Beast and portrayed him in such a unique way that brought an unforseeable character into the fold and gave the story such depth, such substance, it was a brilliant twist; especially with the Beast confessing his love for BB was - initially - kinda weird at first but in the end, it wrapped the Beast/BB saga up fantastically and in the end - even though he was a c*nt all the way throughout - you can't help but feel sorry for the Beast when his reasoning becomes clear and eventually gets killed at the end.

I know in my previous review I mentioned that I couldn't get my head around Rae accepting the whole 'rape-thing' and I felt genuine apathy for BB; it was those moments that left a question mark over my head. But after re-reading the story again and giving it time to settle in, I realise now that this is one of the best stories I've ever read. It's such a rarity to find a story that, not only you like, is such a pleasure to read and a breath of fresh air and written by someone with a unique talent . . . but questions the aspects of the story, makes you sympathize with the characters and makes you see the perspectives of the characters that are so greatly affected by the events in the story.

I initially missed an incredible story to begin with and have recently realised what I missed. This story is worth a 10/10 any day of the week. A truly brilliant story.
Niborkcalb chapter 17 . 9/26/2010
Awesome(but apperentely 6 years old...lolz) story! A little morbid at... earlier parts, but it kept me hooked all night!
le petit roi chapter 17 . 6/23/2010
Absolutely magnificent, I dont think i've ever seen something of this magnitude, i mean you captured Beast Boy's entire essence in this, and the other team's reactions and thoughts were all flawless. I would gladly kill anyone who dared critisize this,
le petit roi chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
This is by far the coolest fanfic ive ever read!
480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »