Reviews for The Beast Within
puffin chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
1st let me say that tge Backstreet Boys rule! They are one of the best bands to date. I have all the cds that I can fine. You shouldn't hate them or at lest that is how I feel. Now on to your story. Its great. I am so glad you updated. The story is going great and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon and keep up the with the great work.
Mint Dragon chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
Interesting...VERY interesting...I can't wait for the next chapter! You have a very nice writing style, your stories are easy to read, and the plots are captivating. Keep up the good work!

-Mint
Unbidden Terror chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
You made them kiss? only in chapter two?
Raven A. Star chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
Aw...*dreamy sigh* That was so good! Please continue!
JakMakai chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
i like it! please update soon!_ _
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
puffin chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Oh this is a good start. I hope its just as good as your other stories. Please keep it up and update when you get the change.
yoyo chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
i likey this story!pleeze update soon,thank ya!
hal robinstar chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Love it! I have read But I'm Only Human, Broken, and Is This The End? and I have just read this. You can go from story plot to story plot and every story always turns out as good as the last! No Joke!

hal
Rukato86 chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Wicked start to the fic. Yeah I suppose BB would have emotional problems after the whole Terra fiasco, but I'm sure Raven will find a way to make him feel better _~.

update soon!
awfulwaffle09 chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Wow that was really good!

i guess i never pictured bb like dis...

plz continue!

though iz dis da end should b continued 1st?
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Interesting, very interesting...in a good way. I will be sure to watch for further updates.
MagickSweetheart chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
it really good so far, you need to update soon. I like it alot. and thanx for the warning, u know w/bb not acting him self. you were right.

update soon!
Miztress0fNight chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Great start, seems like it will be a good story... But i'm just wondering, are you ever gonna finish "broken?" because i also love that one, along with the rest of the stories you wrote, plz finish them:)
Caladbolg777 chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Hey,

How's it going. I like this idea so far, but there may be a few possible things you could work on a little.

I suggest you make Beast Boy's rage a little more subtle. That way the other Titans can't exactly tell-therefore they don't realize there's something wrong with him. I would think Beast Boy would try to act normal, but still have the rage on the inside-that way his friends won't bug him. That would also make the other Titans think that the rage left BB, even though it's still there.

The other thing is I wouldn't be afraid to curse in the story if I were you. I think the rating system is there for after you write your story. Write first, rate later. You don't exactly have to go straight to f*, you could have BB make his way up to saying f* by saying s*, damn, and bitch/bastard more often. As long as you rate accordingly people won't have a problem because you can always say "you chose to read at your own risk of offense." To sum it up, you shouldn't have to restrain yourself from writing a more in-character and indepth fic because of either your morals or a rating system.

The choice is still yours when it comes down to it, and I will fully respect your decision. This story is good, and despite the things I mentioned, please keep writing. Anyway, have a nice night and please do not be offended by my comments above because I do not mean any offense.
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 Next »