Reviews for The Beast Within
Not G. Ivingname chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
It's been a long time since I been on this fandom... but I glad I came to see this. This is a very well written tale of love, sin, and redemtion. I know how cliche' that sounds, but it is true.

It does not go the twilight way of angsty romance for instant forgiveness and characters duller then dish water. Nor does it make the characters to dumb, to uptight, to much of everything. Everybody is well written and the story all makes sense in this universe without moving to cliche'. Ideas given are truelly unique, make sense, and utterly genius.

It is not perfect. At times characters due act strangly, like how Robin does not have a watch on BB's door every second that this is going down, nor break down the door when the rape starts. Nor can I really believe that anybody can survive that much blood loss.

Nitpicks. I am glad somebody knows how to do a depressing well in a world where there are over 130,0 Twilight fanfics on this site alone. Thank you for this deppressing story that made me think really deeply. For that, I tip my hat off to you.
BeastboyRavenfan chapter 17 . 2/26/2010
I liked it but the ending didnt move me. I wonder what would have happen if she didnt get through to beastboy. just my opinion!
aaliona chapter 17 . 2/16/2010
Holy crap! I had actual tears literally streaming down my face when I read this! I've only started crying while reading a fanfiction once before, and that was bleary eyed wipe-the-eyes-a-little crying. Not like this made me do!
aaliona chapter 9 . 2/16/2010
Yeesh! This chapter has more than a little Bashing, even if it is from himself. Your writing is wonderful. This story flows so smoothly.
Death himself chapter 12 . 9/26/2009
Damn
Death himself chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
Nice, so hes gonna try to kill em ey? or at least beat the living shit out of them. very nice plot twist
Death himself chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL that was hilarious!
Death himself chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Now that was an awesome plot twist!
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 17 . 6/25/2009
Oh my gosh! I just read this whole story abd it has to be the best thing Ive ever read. I loved it. It was amazing and just wow. I loved everything. I was on the edge of my seat wonderin what was going to happen next. You are an amazing author, I love it. Beast boy was so sweet. I loved how you developed the charactrors, i could see them changing. I wish there was more, I LOVE morgana, such a lil cutie pie. I cant say how much I loved the story, if I did Id be here a while.

Ugh I didnt want this to end! This is a fanfic I will never forget!
DOTLP chapter 17 . 5/27/2009
OMG! That was an amazing piece of writing. Very intense emotions and scenes. I started reading and couldn't stop. I liked the more assertive Beast Boy - I wouldn't have minded being in Raven's shoes for the first few chapters. *grin*

I think you captured Beast Boy and Raven's emotions very well. I could care less for Starfire and Robin (just a personal preference), but the scenes with Starfire and Raven were so cute.

Guess I've got to go read some more of your BBRae work.
Metalmark chapter 17 . 5/19/2009
Wonderfully brilliant story. The flow of the words, the emotions, the personalities, everything was written perfectly. I especially love the portrayal of the characters. The whole story had me on the edge of the seat awaiting what would befall Raven and Beast Boy in their whirlwind of twisted love. The ending was even better than I anticipated. :3

This story is a definite must read for Beast Boy and Raven lovers.

I congratulate you on writing up such a breathtaking story.
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
“Bug off.” Again, he didn’t exactly say bug, but more of a word that started with, well, an ‘F’.

That earned a chuckle...f-word.
Denalien chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
xD I don't know what to do!Throw up,or just laugh! xD

Ohh my sides hurt!

'Cops and Robbers!'

xD

Ohh i'm really gonna throw up,but how can i when i'M still laughting? xD
volleyballchick94 chapter 17 . 7/16/2008
woo-hoo!

yahoodie!

good job
Toriano.Flacko chapter 17 . 4/2/2008
Can't... ven,...begin laughing... meust...wait til tomorrow... Hah!... By the way, do you have any...humor...fics?
479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »