Reviews for It Was Just An Idea
emillie-janee chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Oooh I like it! You should definitely consider continuing! :)
GrungeAngel chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I love it!

If it isn't a one shot I think that you should continue! It's hot (I'm in love with Draco) and I really like the plot:)

Angelofdeath chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Is I dont write right its becas I am from Bulgaria. The story is THE BEST! It would be cool if you make 1-2 more chapters(parts). Ad Harry that found that Dginny will go to You-Know-Whose side. Oh yes and you wirite THE BEST FANFICS IVE EVER RED!
AceCade chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Saucy and dangerous. I love Ginny's dark side lol.

Very well written(:
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I like the possibiltity of Ginny being "evil"
giggle-like-mad chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I love it!
EternalEcho chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Love it! So perfect and well written. So I guess I just have to infer what her decision was... that's okay! Lovely story.
tulzdavampslayer chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
nice. is it a oneshot? coz it works well as one, but if you have plans... plans are nice. hehe.
BlackNinjagirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
*smirks, then keeps reading and stares* Okaay...DRACO next to GINNY in the BATHTUB, NAKED...dang some people have crazy ideas sometimes...not to say **I** haven't had any...
risk chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I liked it. All the light and fluffy Draco goes good stories are starting to get to me. Don't get me wrong, I love them. But Ginny going dark is awfully refreshing.
marymadmalfoyaramis chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Great! Great! Write more! What happens next? Does she accept Draco's offer? Is there more romance coming? Oh, write more... I think that's enough for you to know that I loved your fic, right?
T. Sornaraugh chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
I like this! It's good hehe, ginny a deatheater... the idea's great :D
Larka Avilak chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
nice, interesting story!
NetsirkElocin chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Excellent. This was awesome. Those markers reminded me of the ones in the kids book with the super indetable(sp) never come off until you're dead and maybe even later markers. Good job. :D
Emyln chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
oo that was good, dark ginny always seems so cool. Great job!