Reviews for And We're Back!
BLAH BLAH BLAH chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Oh it doesn't look like you're going to update, but I like the story. And I'm going to answer your question "Is allowment a word?" with a question of my own: Why not?
TenIsTHEDoctor chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
AWESOME! I'm a HUGE Fan of I Love Lucy! and this was so good! had their language down and behavior and everything! all that was missing was the audience laughing in the background! )

xoxo Love From xoxo, Britt
Coyote Dawn chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
So by the phrase "back in New York," does than mean New York City or Lucy's hometown, Jamestown, NY? Because I live in Jamestown and as far as I know there's no East 68th Street. Of course, I might be totally wrong...but it'd be kind of nice to know exactly which part of New York State they're in. And if you're not from New York State, it's not one big New York City: Jamestown is 9 hours west of that place!
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
I love it so far. It's just like the show I've always loved. The story looks very promising. Update soon and bring little Ricky, and Fred and Ethel in.
Becky chapter 3 . 10/18/2004
Great so far. I am looking foward to reading the rest.
mollie7865 chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
Good! Believe me I know how you feel I love I Love Lucy too! And I am a teenager too! Buts its a good show please continue, and read my stories they are all 7th Heaven but maybe you could email me and give me some ideas for a I Love Lucy One!