Reviews for Unwanted Confrontations
TBRay chapter 19 . 1/18
I know it's been like nine years since you last update, but I really enjoyed this story. :)
Panthera Azure chapter 6 . 1/17
*hearts* (they all end up like this "3") i can't read any other story right now! Too many "omg whats gonna happen next" thoughts goin thru my head! XD. If your not done, continue to have as much fun i see your having with it already. 83
Panthera Azure chapter 2 . 1/17
I LOVE IT so far. Idt ima be able to stop... lol
Tonitrua Corde chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
I certainly enjoyed this! I'll have to admit though, I'm not familiar with YYH, so some of it was a little lost on me. :) I did appreciate that you didn't bog it down with awkward descriptions and character run downs, despite my lack of prior association. I do hope you'll get back to this sometime, as I am curious what's gonna happen to everyone!
Rae chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
warrior of worlds chapter 19 . 2/12/2014
ahhh! can't wait for ryo to just bust in and use the inferno lol i hope you continue the story or at least let us know if you aren't
ronin warriors fanatic chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
What happened to ryo?
zxnightfox chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
I know it has been about 5 or 6 years since you last updated but I am hopeing you would be willing to finish this I really love it! Are you evil enough to leave us all on this awful cliffhanger? Please say no! and Update soon!

ZX
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Nice choice for a meet-up. With a formal evening, you can have characters meet'n'greet without it seeming awkward or out of place.
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 19 . 3/21/2011
Noooooo! Bad cliffie! I'm not even going to honestly entertain the idea that you killed off Cale, you couldn't be that evil. *wibbles* Though you are evil enough to leave us all on this awful cliffhanger for months. Well, I love what you've done so far, and I look forward to the next chapter!
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
"we have our trunk card now." I think you mean "trump" card. Other than that, wonderful start. Suspense, enough hints to understand what is going on, without getting bogged down in "This is so-and-so, a good guy who looks thus, with these motivations, and a personality like so." All in all, nice hook.
Anna chapter 19 . 1/9/2011
Its been too long! finish it!
Zammy chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
I know it has been about 4 or 5 years since you last updated but I am hopeing you would be willing to finish this fic I really love it.
Angel girl89 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Hey, I've been following this story from the beinging and I know your not says that ch. 18 is the last one for his part but are you going to put up part two?
HAkuryuken chapter 19 . 11/17/2009
Acording to the opening screen for the ronnin warriors and Yu Yu Hakueshu crossover, you last updated ON november 10, 2006. As of this review it is Nov. 17 2009. If you are going to finish this please do SO IMMEDIATELY! forgive my shouting, however I want to know how it ends! If you are going to leave this as the ending, please mark it as such! UPDATE PLEASE!