Reviews for Unwanted Confrontations
Comipa chapter 19 . 11/17/2016
This is a really good story and I'm legitimately upset that it's not finished. Sad panda.
RoninRae chapter 19 . 1/18/2015
I know it's been like nine years since you last update, but I really enjoyed this story. :)
Panthera Azure chapter 6 . 1/17/2015
*hearts* (they all end up like this "3") i can't read any other story right now! Too many "omg whats gonna happen next" thoughts goin thru my head! XD. If your not done, continue to have as much fun i see your having with it already. 83
Panthera Azure chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
I LOVE IT so far. Idt ima be able to stop... lol
Tonitrua Corde chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
I certainly enjoyed this! I'll have to admit though, I'm not familiar with YYH, so some of it was a little lost on me. :) I did appreciate that you didn't bog it down with awkward descriptions and character run downs, despite my lack of prior association. I do hope you'll get back to this sometime, as I am curious what's gonna happen to everyone!
Rae chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
warrior of worlds chapter 19 . 2/12/2014
ahhh! can't wait for ryo to just bust in and use the inferno lol i hope you continue the story or at least let us know if you aren't
ronin warriors fanatic chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
What happened to ryo?
zxnightfox chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
I know it has been about 5 or 6 years since you last updated but I am hopeing you would be willing to finish this I really love it! Are you evil enough to leave us all on this awful cliffhanger? Please say no! and Update soon!

ZX
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Nice choice for a meet-up. With a formal evening, you can have characters meet'n'greet without it seeming awkward or out of place.
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 19 . 3/21/2011
Noooooo! Bad cliffie! I'm not even going to honestly entertain the idea that you killed off Cale, you couldn't be that evil. *wibbles* Though you are evil enough to leave us all on this awful cliffhanger for months. Well, I love what you've done so far, and I look forward to the next chapter!
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
"we have our trunk card now." I think you mean "trump" card. Other than that, wonderful start. Suspense, enough hints to understand what is going on, without getting bogged down in "This is so-and-so, a good guy who looks thus, with these motivations, and a personality like so." All in all, nice hook.
Anna chapter 19 . 1/9/2011
Its been too long! finish it!
Zammy chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
I know it has been about 4 or 5 years since you last updated but I am hopeing you would be willing to finish this fic I really love it.
Angel girl89 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Hey, I've been following this story from the beinging and I know your not says that ch. 18 is the last one for his part but are you going to put up part two?