Reviews for Well That Was Surprising
lxl Hyuuga.Hinata lxl chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Awe~! Poor Tohru-chan! T-T I hope she will be alright!
PanPan chapter 13 . 7/7/2005
wow! so you didn't die. hehehe. So... it's been so long i wasn't exactly sure wheer i left off or what was happening. O_o wow... i thought it would be a little more dramatic? and where did Yuki and the others apper?
Kyofan55 chapter 13 . 7/4/2005
Lemons...lemons...add lemon! me a sicko pervert, yes. still...please. more kyo uo fluffiness!
Impromptu1135 chapter 13 . 7/3/2005
Hurry up with the next chapter! *chases you with a stick in hand*
Ice Godess chapter 12 . 5/23/2005
Hey.

It's good. Please update soon!

I really want to see what happens.

Hurry and update if you can.

Ice Godess
kitten chipmunk and squirrel chapter 12 . 5/2/2005
update, please?

-Chipmunk
teenyyogini chapter 12 . 3/29/2005
So far, this was an excellent story. Really cute. If I am honest, I have only read a few "Fruits Basket" fics, but this has to be one of the best. Something I couldn't help but notice, however, were the many grammar mistakes. Spelling was okay, though. I don't mean to sound rude or mean or whatever, but the grammar things were really getting to me. Any chance of fixing them? Or maybe even getting a beta would help.

It's too bad that Tohru had to get hurt, especially since she's such a kind person. But I'm glad that Yuki and Hatsuharu are together. My two fave characters! _
PanPan chapter 12 . 3/17/2005
no! no! and i repeat again... no! WAH! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! WHY DID YOU STOP! KEEP WRITING! PLEASE! first momiji and now Kyo... wah! WHY ISN'T HATORI AT THE MAIN HOUSE? HE COULD STOP IT! STAND UP HATORI! STAND UP! _ why aren't you writing more? um... i mean.. please...
PanPan chapter 11 . 3/17/2005
NO! WHY CAN'T MOMIJI JUST TELL THEM ABOUT THE DAMN BIRD!
PanPan chapter 10 . 3/17/2005
Oh.. so Tohru waited to long to tell Yuki. Good thing she did... but it's too bad for her. WOOH! YEAH FOR HATORI! WOW! I had no idea Momiji like Yuki! Will anyone figure it out that theey are being spied on? How long will Momiji have to suffer?
PanPan chapter 9 . 3/17/2005
So.. no one knows how Momiji really acts except Haru who has experienced what they have gone through. And Hatori, and Shigure and Ayame, who have left the house. Poor Momiji, why doesn't anyone relize what's up with Momiji. Does he live by himself? ANd do u happen to know if Akito is apart of trhe Zodiac or did they just say that he is the god of the curse.
PanPan chapter 8 . 3/17/2005
hmm.. was akito waiting for Yuki? and what was yuki doing in Haru's bedroom? what happened? and what was that crash outside Uo's window?
PanPan chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
NO! STOP WATCHING PEOPLE AKITO! ER! I HATE YOU! YOU MAN (WOMAN) WHORE! ER! _
PanPan chapter 5 . 3/17/2005
OMG! WHAT IS HE GOING TO TELL YUKI? WHAT IS IN HARU'S LETTER? HOW DARE AKITO TOUCH MOMIJI LIKE THAT! WAH! NO! INNOCENT MOMIJI! THAT'S FUCKED UP! But.. oh well it's your story... akito.. you freak! stay away from momiji, even though i should say the others too, but momiji, kisa, and hiro are so innocent, even thjough momiji's older then them... wah!
PanPan chapter 4 . 3/17/2005
hIM... who would of thought.. kyo and Uo... then who does Tohru like?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »