Reviews for Where Do We Go From Here?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
That was sweet. Heartbreaking at times but sweet nonetheless. Great work!
Honeyhive chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Love this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
poor Mamo chan.. thinks so little of himself :(
agateczka1987 chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
I think this story could be so true ;)

i't just like what Naoko would do
Bin82501 chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Oh wow I didn't even review this lovely story. I'm a big fan of your work. This story is wonderful. I love your characterization of both Mamoru and especially Usagi. You give Usagi complexity, strength and maturity. She isn't the immature love sick puppy or the I'll kill myself for the man Usagi of the manga. She's strong because of her faith strengthened by a deep love and her self-less character. Above all, I love that your fics are romantic and realistic while still remaining true to the Sailor Moon story. I'm always enamored with the your word choices and the pace too. You're just amazing and my favorite author when it comes to romance of Usagi and Mamoru.
lilangelofheaven chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
I really like this story.. You did very well on showing the differences between Usagi and Mamoru, and how they both felt when he left for America.. It was a little sad to see that Mamoru gave into Usagi and left.. But you made the story work, and even ended with a laugh ) Again.. I really like this story.
chahiro in love 101 chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
this is great
sami1010220 chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
haha, awesome ending. this was such a cute fic, and i'm so glad everything worked out in the end. great job!
SolarWinds chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
lol, Usagi's dad needs to .
mermaidharmony chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
hahaha mamo-chan is funny in the fifth chapter!
UF student chapter 5 . 12/2/2007
i loved it!
Jibun no Omoi chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
PLEASE...I am BEGGING you...MAKE A SEQUEL! I LOVE THE STORY SO MUCH!
FuturePrincess chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
Very nice ending, cute!
FuturePrincess chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
That was so sweet! & I love how her stomach growls hahhaa, soo cute!
svgurl410 chapter 5 . 8/21/2007
this was absolutely amazing! i loved it so much. you did a great job with the characters and the plot. you really expressed both mamoru and usagi's fears and feelings very well. i have much respect for your writing and am in awe of your style!

i just love how you made usagi so strong and not a whiny brat. and i love how mamoru is so scared of her father! that's too funny!

great work! :D