Reviews for Stolen Time
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Awww, that was sweet,I love the Cloud Tifa moments, but where did Vincent go?
Anyway, nice one shot yet again!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Well this was great, lol Cloud getting even more psle is that possible? XD
Strifegirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I loved it! this should had happened on the real game :3 anyway, nice fiction n_n I love that scene
flufffmufffin chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Cute

This made my day. And it wasn't

Too corny or anyything! :D
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I loved it! Too funny about Cid and Barret though.

Sg
jekodama chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Aw! I feel WAFFy all inside! Embrace the WAFFiness in your lives! This story is great! I love this couple, and I really liked what you did here with this fic!
SuBtlE sEreNitY chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I so love this. I even printed out some of this work and labeled it and put it in my memoriable book. Tlk about an honor! I use my memoriable book when i need insparation.

Congrats on your great fic. If only it wasn't a oneshot...

YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THIS!
ShadowSnake27 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
the story was nice. i really enjoyed it and i hope to read another one of ur tifa and cloud storues soon -

See Ya Later
glamrockbloodbath chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Wow...I loved it...very cute..well cloti is always good anyway...nice work :)
someone chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Well, I enjoyed the story. However, you left out Vincent in the ending part, but-scense he is an optional charater and he was not really important to this story-I can live with his absence. (Even if he is my favorite character.
Mako Raine chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Wow. That was...so GOOD! I absolutely loved the way you describe each of their feelings - just enough to put a certain dimention on them without going overboard. I think one of my favourite sentences was in the third paragragh: "It was the love, a burning and consuming sort of love, he had always felt for Tifa that made those lukewarm shades of Zach's memory fade away." Excellent piece of work (I'll be waiting for the corresponding lemon)!
Tifa246 chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Aww this is so nice! And I can't believe Cid and Barret watched them... you know. Perverts!

Sally x
anon-i-mouse chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
that was a great retelling of the scene with cloud and tifa! good job and keep up the great work!
eveeee90 chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
i love it beautiful. you should write another one because there isn't enough cloti. and i loved the highwind scene. i love it!
L'Alouette chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
'Quick one-shot?' It was pretty long compared to most others' one-shots. Anyway, I liked this. It was sweet, with some little cute and funny moments mixed in.