Reviews for The Letter
SilverLiningsWeighDownMyCloud chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
When I read the "crackpot old fool teaching musical tricks" part, I thought to myself, "Oh, a Harry Potter reference. Ha."

I thought it was just a passing reference, before proceeding to laugh out loud at Erik's letter. Pure brilliance, and so completely unexpected. Although that could have been me in a moment of stupidity.

- SilverLinings :)
Team Erik and Fang chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Hogwarts? lol Harry Potter!
Consulting Timelady chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Haha. As soon as I read,

"Erik read it: it was addressed to:

Mr. Erik

Tent No. 7, Freaks Row

The Traveling Circus Extraordinaire

The World, The Universe"

I knew it had to do something with Harry Potter. It made me laugh though. :)
Helden chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
since I have randomly decided to read most of the things you have written, I would just like to say that this was...

KaJhLs chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
haha this made me think of what would have happened if harry hadn't WANTED to be a wizard! love ur stories!
silvahflame chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Oh my gosh I laughed for about ten minutes! I loved it!
ChaosOfTheUniverce chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
heh, that was really funny! i thought that the reference to frankenstein was particularly effective :)

an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
oh my. *is silent for a moment* *bursts into laughter*
LesMisLoony chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
HA! I got to the leader and laughed until I snorted... not good.
Wicked Eponine 2010 chapter 1 . 11/6/2004

Big Broadway Star04
Aislin of the Shadows chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
I KNEW THAT'S WHAT IT WAS GOING TO SAY! Oh, man that's great...hehe. He should totally have accepted, he could have quit right after he found a spell to fix his face. Then he could come back, and Christine would love him, and he'd be famous(er)!

You'd think he'd go to Beauxbatons though...
InnoscenTorn chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Hey bundles! Nice to read something from yours again!

Aw, I feel so bad for Erik! **sobs** Being treated that way is so...not right! **creates a mob scene**

Despite the bad way that jerk treats him, I absolutely am looking forward for you to write more _

**lol** That Hogwarts letter...**lol** Pretty funny! You've got humor in ya girl! Keep up the laughs! You rock!

PS: Much THANKS for reading Magnetism! I appreciate your comment (one of the most sweetest round!)! Keep your eyes open, Chapter 2's gonna be posted sometime soon! **yanks eyelids open**
Jessy chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
This was cute. But just to let you know you really should Susan Kay's book.
Madame Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
What genius have you conjured up yet again? Oh! *bows* Why am I not inspired to write for my own stuff? Oh que horror! I love it! I'd stick to music too! . [It's a cat] :D *checks little boxes*
Lavendar chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Oh, but you gave it away with the earlier Harry Potter quote! *snorts* Ah dear...for some reason I did find that amusing... :P