Reviews for SelfInduced Hell
inukag luver chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
AWWW THAT WAS SOO ADORABLE, inuyasha is soo nice when it comes to kagome, that was soo touchy and one of teh best inuyasha and kagome fanfcitions i have ever read
Ayumi-ChanCuteLolaBunny chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
SO SWEET! inuyasha's word is so sweet i like it, and OF COURSE inuyasha not so rough he had a kind heart JUST his personality was so stubborn like me... actually i was stubborn like inuyasha hahaha! :D well i like his words really sweet and touched my heart AND i like when inuyasha jealous just seeing his jealously that's make me giggling WELL good job! i'm sleepy now bye-bye! :)
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Okay that was cool. one of my favorites. My favorite parts were "Two words about that time: fucked up." and "It’s pet name, geez." Those made me laugh. Keep up the very good work.
Roses of Sharon chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Wow… That was very good. One thing, though. In your author’s notes, you sad that you specifically included bad grammar to put it in Inuyasha’s character. I don’t really like that – I mean, Inuyasha (according to the manga) can read, and, therefore, must be rather well educated…
unknown chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
I love this story!
Koukou Ra-men chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
cute
fakesmile5 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
really good!love it! just like inu's thinking...this should be rated M though if u rate it T or something i bet more people will read it _
Rinelwin chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I like it!
Musician In The Making chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
O.O That was really good. I can actually see Inuyasha thinking that. 0.0 that was just really good...I don't know what else to say!
jessie chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
*squeal* i love this fic, i read it a long time ago and i just came across it again. i adore how you wrote it, how you casted inu, it was all just amazing! excellent work :)

jessie
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Perfect... simply, perfect!
sarah rees chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
i loved it! your a good writer!
Blackkirara chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
That really felt like something Inuyasha would say. I loved it! But then i have been givin' you some pretty good reveiws latly. And my cousin still wants to go out with you!
Dsynr4452 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Really SOUNDS like Inny talking to himself if he were about a half-sheet into the wind* Nice, I think.

[*Just beginning to feel what he's been drinking.]

Work on that last line, though. Give the reader something to make that the READER's conclusion. Maybe just leave it out altogether, or just start it and not finish it, like, "I live..."

[Just a thought}