Reviews for Fanfiction! Part Two!
Emiliea chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
When's next time? I NEED MORE!
rachel chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
write more of these they are hilarous
Jenna chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
I Know you probably have not gotten a review in ages but I really like it and even now I'm hoping you could continue...

~Jen
JamieStuart chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Are u going to update this anytime soon? I really like it! :D
Tricia-Bean-Marie23 chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
hey the story was a bit funny you should continue with this cant wait formore
Ebbagull chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
ok... this was fun!

please, update!

and i want them to find out about Grissom and Sara! maybe when they talk about something they read, n they're like, "how the hell could someone find out about that?" n "but.. does this mean that EVERYTHING that we've read is true?" n all the others hear!

but.. one more thing.. the fic u talked about, "Fanfiction!", i can't find it.. may be it's deleted.. but, if it's not, could u send a link to my email? thanks!
FeverFeehily chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
Cool! I loved Merccy's story. Good job. Postmore ;)
Samm chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
that waz amazin, you must write more soon! i laughed so hard at teh first set of stories, and this i waz great too! plz, plz, plz, write more!
sirius-seriously chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
this was awesome! You should read my fic, its called Days of our Lives!

cheers,

flutterby~
CSIfreak chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
it was funny how nick didn't like anyone saying the word SLASH

Hot-Punk
LandofShadows chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
This was hilarious! Please continue!
Lizzy Sidle chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
HA! That's so great! That was wonderful! It's too bad you haven't updated in forever, because I'd definitely read it. Nick's reaction to the word 'slash' was so funny! And in the first chapter I too thought "GSR" meant "gun shot residue" And then I got confused when it had to do with a stabbing and then Grissom and Sara smooching in a closet or something. Thank's for continuing Merccy's work! And hopefully you'll continue your own!
asanderd chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
OH MY GOD! That was funnier then hell! I'm looking forward to the next little installment. Oh yeah, just curious, where can I find Fanfiction part 1? Anywho keep up the great work!
misscmorgan chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
PLEASE UPDATE MORE VERY VERY VERY SOON! It was awesome!

Later,

~Chels~
georgesgurl117 chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
plz continue. I want to read more.