Reviews for The BookWolf
Victoria Humblydum chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
oh, i really like this story so far. it's a good start. i just checked the date for the last time you updated and realized that apparently you are no longer writing this story. oops, oh well, i'll send the review anyway.
RiverGold chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
will you please write more?
RiverGold chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
good now keep writing you have to many unfinished storys
Tears-Of-Love-Tears-Of-Hate chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
I can't wait to find out what her secret is. This is a kewl story, update soon.
Tears-Of-Love-Tears-Of-Hate chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
This is very interesting. I like Tonk's line about her name, had me laughing.
Dragon Rider22 chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
yey, fialy, lots of junk going on, school and such, so I understand why it is late, I havent even begun on my next chapter. ok, good chapter, even if it is short, so keep on keepin on, and I just have to say it, "Mini Cooper, Now I'm Super!"
Padfoot's Sidekick chapter 3 . 11/18/2004
Hey people! Did you know that you could write reviews to yourself? Cool, huh?
dragon Rider22 chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
very good for it not being a chapter.
Dragon Rider22 chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
yey! this story is so great, more, I want more!
Mrs. Riddle233 chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
This is a graet read...actually its great to read it over and over again to get the whole effect...anylize the symbolizim... One thing though...more usage of varied words enriches the chapter... i like to feel the words melt in... other than that I commend you for such enthusiastic creativity!
Dragon Rider22 chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
ten reviews, I said that once, no one reviewd, but I updated anyway. please update, this is good stuff.
elvinscarf chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
keep going
ThatOnePVkid chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
You if u made it just a bit longer it would of been around i thought it was good and i realy think you should keep adding on to uip the good work.

Master OmegaOmni chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Great story! I wanna read some more! -Clings to her/him, and begs for him/her to write more storehs.- I like your stories!