Reviews for Disillusioned Child
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Very sweet.
Tawnykit chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
*nod* That's it, Moki! That's the spirit! *grin* Another great poem! Hey, a sonnet... we learned about them in school. Cool.
Caorann fridh Bronach chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
All right, I'd better end on a cheerful one!

I like the insight in this poem and Mokuba's overall mood. The last two lines are my favorite, summing up just how much the brothers care for each other. Well, the whole poem does that nicely, but the last two lines especially. This poem makes me proud of Mokuba myself (man, I need a cute little brother). Again, nice flow and rhyme.
SirisAnkh chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Aw... that's sweet... ) I like that sonnet! Please continue to write! I love reading your writings!
Saiyan Jedi chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
aw... how cute! So true, as well. you seem to really like doing little fics about the Kaiba bros.
Koneko-krysta chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I thought this was very interesting. It isn't very often that you see things from Mokuba's point of view. Good Job! 3

Crystal
Ellectra chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Aww...so sweet, a younger sibling's love is the best love when it's the only love you get.
Mystical Sand chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Cute. I can see Mokuba thinking this. He really understands his brother better than anyone. And it's really amazing how Seto is willing to give up so much for him.
Tinyflyer02 chapter 1 . 8/28/2004