Reviews for Moments in the Matrix
AnaDry chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I love your story! Its one of the best Matrix stories I've ever read! I know its a long shot, seeing as you have not updated in years, but I do hope you finish this story!
Guest chapter 39 . 8/6/2013
It is dwane he is using the girl as a replacement. And i hope neo gets better and saves gina then people will believe more that he is the one please. Don't abandon your story it is the best i ever heard
jenny chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
OMG this is the best matrix story I have ever herd neo is so sweet and cute so awesome
stryder1618 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Trineo chapter 39 . 12/6/2011
NOOOOOOO! Aw, come on! You HAVE to finish! I know you probably won't, seeing as though it's been 6 years, but this story really needs finishing! It's amazing in every respect. If you do read this, please remember that so many people still read this and want you to finish.

~Circe~
Trineo chapter 19 . 12/4/2011
I usually wait until the end of a fic to review, but I gotta get this out.

, 13? You are quite possibly the most talented writer ever, and you were 13 when you wrote this? This fic is quite possibly my favorite, and that counts every fandom. I'm 13 as well, and my writing skills cannot compare with yours. Keep up the amazing writing skills!

~Circe~
rearviewxmirrors chapter 39 . 2/15/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I will give you your hearts deepest desire if you continue this. I know probably wont since its been 5 1/2 years but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Keep going! Uggg, You are the most amazing writer I have come across on ff.n and I don't even know how to tell you how AMAZING this story has been! So I will love you forever and ever and ever and give you a million dollars if you keep going.
rearviewxmirrors chapter 25 . 2/13/2011
Amazing still
rearviewxmirrors chapter 20 . 2/10/2011
VERY nice. Love your lemon. I kinda think you were lying about your age *wink wink* That was fantastic.
Lexxa91 chapter 39 . 7/1/2009
OMG!Your story is great!awesome!just wow!I sent all day and all night reading it and i loved every minute of it!

I know your last update was in 2005 but i Hope you'll write more some day)
silver and rubies chapter 39 . 8/10/2008
This story is amazing! I've spent the last four days reading it in all my spare time and I can't believe how good it is. Love your writing style and how you've been able to capture emotions so well. Vivianna, Lorena, Kid, Raven and Dwayne all have very strong and well developed personalities for all being original characters! I think it would be good if you included a bit more about Link seeing as he is their new operator. Over all please continue and keep up the good work!
Red Queen forever chapter 39 . 4/12/2008
Ok, I've now read all the chapters and I have to say that this fic is absolutely fantastic! I love it, you are a suberb writer, I take my hat off to you!

Definately waiting for the rest!

Bravissima!
steph chapter 5 . 3/15/2007
just reading your story for the first time. love the mulan joke.
ilas chapter 39 . 11/4/2006
Please write more. Please.
Inara Cabot chapter 39 . 9/23/2006
HELLO!

i have spent the better part of a week reading this story. and i'd like to point out that you only have ten chapters to go? only? i mean ten chapters for you is pretty long honey dont sell yourself short.

and now i will rant,

with dwayne i was fully expecting him to try something with trinity. and the sense of creepiness you created with him was fantastic.

i love neo and his inner dialogue you keep up, i love trinity's too, there cute.

and as a request i was wondering if dwayne could try something with trin? i reckon it would be a great chance for some angst, it may even be able to extend through an entire chapter.

and i also love all of your authors notes, thier all so personal. Being a fellow australian, i would like to point out that the way you write reflects the aussie in you, eg ëveryone could get stuffed, you used that line at one point or another and that is one of the most aussie things to say that one could possibly come up with and i just sit there and my mouth just hangs open at how i can see bits and peices of your personality through your writing. i love this story and its great to know its active, alot fo the longer stories (over 100,0 words) are pretty stationary, like the undiscovered country, a great fic but it hasn't been updated in forever. so i'm giving you a huge applause for this honey its better than great, and more fantastical than inspired.

and that is my review to make up for the other reviews i didnt get to put in for the rest of the chapters!

( i hope you dont mind the long review)