Reviews for Peanut Butter and Jelly
Sinful-Metaphor chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Loved it. It was just too cute, even though I don't really like PB & J... hum, I'm guessing I'm just weird. Great work :) We need more of Zack and Cloud!
Vallarii chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
i just love this.
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I loved this! I could just envision this as if it were an actual video. I love these two together. Very clever idea for a story. I am going to have to try making my PB&J sandwiches this way to see how I like it.
hittocerebattosai chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
*grins* Absolutely adorable. Adorable, adorable, kirei na, suteki na, kawaii! *tackles* Love! *glee*
Feyla chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Well I was very surprised to learn that I've been making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches wrong my whole life. That is quite an interesting method for making them that you have. I might have to try that sometime.

On to the actual review though. I really liked this piece. It had just the right amount of thoughful contemplation from Cloud with the humour of the making the sandwich wrong. Zack's observation was also just right. His simple comment, put everything into perspective, and I particularly like that. It's a very true statement. In all this was a good read, covering different emotions all in a short one-shot! Very nice.
silenced lambs chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Very nice! I loved the way you've portrayed Zack and Cloud, opposites complimenting each other.
blu-rain chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
this is an adorable analogy! i love the way cloud and zack interact as well! _
flufyumbreon chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
That was cute! I love the fuzzy ZackCloud-ness. Not enough good fics out there. Keep up the great work! *favourites*
Matoko Shizaki chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
That was REALLY good! What a great way of describing them... peanut butter and jelly. Who'd have thought? -
R.L.N chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
This is adorable! You showed amazing talent with this, wonderful job. _
Anon chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Wow! This is really good. Good comparison too! Excellent job!
Rogue Shadow chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Very cute, dear. I really enjoyed reading it, and it would be delightful if you considered making your second written work a longer story, much as I loved this pleasant snippet into Cloud and Zack's relationship.

...And now I've got a sudden craving for peanut butter and jelly...