Reviews for Day 14
A concerned anon chapter 12 . 3/24
To the anon who has a propensity for using foul language, I suggest that you take a step back and reevaluate how you speak. I know you think the mantle of anonymity protects you; but anonymous or not, those words you dispensed were still processed from your own brain and typed from your own fingers. They are still 'you'. Now, I ask - and answer this honestly - do your words make you proud? Can you be proud of who you are and what you said? Would your parents see what you wrote and think 'what a smart child we've raised'? Yeah, I think you know the answer to that. So please, do yourself a favor, and don't open your mouth (or type anything, in this case) if you don't have anything kind or smart to say. I hope you take this lesson to heart, as it's for your own good. Good day. :)
anon-anon chapter 1 . 3/24
using the "retard" slur is not getting this guest any points for having a semblance of good reasoning, as well showcasing their ableist nature, and judging from her comments, a misogynist - opinions from a person that one has to never associate with.

besides, this was written last 2004, the author is excused to take some liberties with the plot. ( and isn't it amazing, that despite of all the topsy-turvy turns of the manga, sasuke and sakura are now married with a child together? it all ends well.)
Youre a joke! This story is getting worse. Youre bashing naruto when hes so much brtter than slimy sasuke and slutty sakura and neji gets on with naruto. He never hated him! So fuck off you retard! And the pairing of sasusaki is disgusting!
Stop dissing naruto you freak. The only one sasuke ever hated was sakura as she was annoying! At least naruto made sasuke push himself! So fuck you!
Youd better nor have killed shikamaru off you fucker! Uchihas the only one who deserves to fall!
cumberling chapter 12 . 2/1
That was a nice read. I enjoyed reading this story. Thank you x
A Midsummer chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
Hmmm, I've always thought the current events of the series have too much emotional baggage to deal with swiftly in a fanfic so I seek out pieces from the Pre-Shippuden to Mid-Shippuden timeline. The doujins were gems, I tell you. Team Seven in all its glory. It made me nostalgic, managing to make me touch the Naruto DVDs I had to watch it all over again. Because there wasn't constant mindfuckery involved. Good old days. Real happy days of innocence, rid of heartache and betrayal.

2004? Almost a decade. I was like, a snot nosed brat at this point who may or may not have a crush on the brooding little Uchiha (Blue dark hair and cool red eyes? sold!). Which died rather quickly since the infatuation of a certain elusive and deceased Yondaime was at its peak but I digress. How time flies...I haven't been a big fan of the series, often snubbing the others for being Narutards. Ironic considering I acted like a disdainful Sasu-chan.

But I'm glad I managed to burrow such a precious discovery in a pile of junk. *whistles* Ahhh, to think it had all my important OTPs too. Even InoShika, which is a rare joy to be found this days, tolerating the rival ship ShikaTema aside. A miraculous find. I was beginning to despair for finding a good read in my current obsession (e.a. sasusaku). Good to know that my desperate measures paid off.

12 chapters, actual genuine drama, great characterization and none of those facepalm inducing wallbangers (tvtrope term for plot holes that makes the traumatized reader go into a comatose mode of sheer disbelief). Thumbs up and a hundred rated five stars for you, dear author. This should have been already hitting thousands in regards to reviews but nope, FFN's stupid hierarchy of fools strikes once again. *sigh* This is why I hate epics. They cheat.
A Midsummer chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Gah! Their incorrigible. But this is why I like them. The myriad of complex shit they put with themselves.
A Midsummer chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
I can't help but be surprised by this old age fics. Holy shit, an actual plot! *facepalm* Yeah I know but who could blame me? I was drowning on a sea of overused clich├ęs and as much as my perverted mind approves Lemons/Limes. Its a good thing I started backwards then. I was losing hope for sasusaku. A good read in my OTP I mean.
A Midsummer chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Even the dry humor was enough to pacify depression. *shakes head* But really, you emotionally inept fool, you just have to write a love letter, yes it is silly sasuke, as your last will.
A Midsummer chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Ahahaha! Poor Naruto.
A Midsummer chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Ohhh, I can't gahahaha! pffffft.

I knew Sasuke-kun would misunderstand, that dork. When she said hold me, silly Sasu, she meant it literally. Then there just has to be the discussion of sexual reproduction after that with Ino and Shikamaru. Poor Sakura-chan.
snowrabbit2012 chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
I was surprised to see the 'araw ng mga hangal' there! Hahaha.
Nice st0ry, and very very amazing. This is my 2nd time reading this. I just love it!

Kudos p0. Gandaa
OlivHarvestLily chapter 12 . 11/14/2011
I actually had a dream about the ending of this fic(after I read it of course). But I can't remember it now... I loved it! You write really well!
GalanthaDreams chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
I'll definitely need to keep an eye on this. :)