Reviews for Game, Set, Match
stcobb chapter 55 . 11/3/2013
As usual, engaging and intriguiging.

I really hope you're OK since you used to update all the time and there hasn't been anything in years.
MathPiglet chapter 55 . 5/1/2012
elle, I trying this to get in contact with you. Your email keeps bouncing back. The HLBB was hacked. If you cannot get into your account, please email me!
leehow chapter 55 . 12/15/2010
hello,i was just wondering if you where going to finish the story,i think your stories are fantastic and was wondering if you have got bored with the highlander stories because i think you are the best one that i have read.

lee.
Lucillia chapter 55 . 3/31/2010
This is a great story. I would like for you to continue it. Will the bounty hunter from Color of Authority show up again since you let him live?
Conner Tucker chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
good story, good choices on things i think duncan would have wanted to change,

but were are you going with this? will this result in a dirfernt final battle? and it would have been cooler if the deaths of Methos and Amanda were included in this story, it's

really hard to knock off main charaters and only summerize it with fragmented memories.
fanswell chapter 55 . 5/30/2008
Beautiful story, just finished reading till Unholy Alliance, Part 1e. Its updated 03-19-08, almost 3 months back.

Hope you keep updating, this is such a good fic, like the other ones you have written
ALynna chapter 55 . 4/1/2008
I love watching everything spiraling out of control based on Duncan's choices. This is such an awesome series, and I'm glad you're still writing it. Can't wait for more!
Undead American chapter 55 . 3/26/2008
As usual, a great update! Year after year, your stories never disappoint! :-)
hoellenwauwau chapter 55 . 3/24/2008
Wow, so this is one huge story and I really liked the idea about The Prize being the ability to change the past.

So I admit, I didn't really read all the parts, mostly those with Methos and Darius in it, but still I got enough about the rest and I really hope you continue soon (after all, Methos and Duncan have still to meet each other!)!

ciao, hoellenwauwau
CedarPineSpruce chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Wow. Great chapter. I'm looking forwad to this... :-)
Undead American chapter 50 . 9/24/2007
Well, I've finally caught up to all the chapters I've been behind on! Great job, as always.

BTW ... "Robert Mugambwa" ... lol. Very subtle. ;-) Definitely a good choice for a mortal villain though.
KiwiClover chapter 49 . 3/18/2007
This was a wonderful chapter for exploring the character of Xavier St. Cloud in a way we never quite got to during the series. Here he is the true hedonist!... and as much as we wish to dislike him, there is still an intrigue about him that we just can't resist. He follows an overarching code of conduct and doesn't stray from it, even though his morals are quite LESS than honorable. Great chapter. Bravo!
Cat in a box chapter 44 . 3/11/2007
Hey, loving this fic so far! Can we have more Methos soon? He's my absolute favourite character!
stcobb chapter 44 . 3/2/2007
Wow, I didn't think you were still around. I'll be looking forward to more of this and the other story you seem to refuse to update. [wink]
jouve25 chapter 42 . 7/3/2006
Fantastic story! Love your take on the 'Prize'. Can't wait to see how things progress. Things are going to get messy when Horton reappears.