Reviews for Brothers In Arms
RangerJedi67 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Interesting. So much potential there.

I liked it.
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Very nice. I'm afraid if I say anything else it will insult the integrity of the story, so I'll leave it at that. Very good job.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Mr. Collins as Eric's biological father. An interesting concept. I wonder how they'll react to this bombshell. Good story.
Agent Xero chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
interesting idea for Eric's father...very origional

great job

Steph
Sapphiregirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
*blinks* Wow. I never once though of that possibility. Very interesting. Puts a whole new slant on Wes and Eric. They act like brothers anyway...bickering but they always come through for each other.

I liked it a lot, aside from the whole Mr. Collins-slept-with-a-woman-who-was-not-his-wife thing. Intriguing way to explain Mrs. Collins absence. All in all, good job!
Dagmar chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
What a great thimg to find, even on vacation! :) Loved it. Want the sequel/next scene. NOW!

*glares threateningly* Or I'll have to write it myself!
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
wow this is great. It totally makes sense of Eric's character and his relationship with Wes. If u feel like it, i'd love to read more but leaving it as a one shot works well too. Keep up the great work :- )
SilverRider chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
oh...me want more. very good. loved it. :D :D

Aww...i never though Eric could be Wes's half brother. Nice twist. I serously wonder what Eric and Wes's reactions gonna be. Can't wait for part two.
Hope Strong chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
wow, i have to say this piece shocked me! the twist in it is very interesting, is amazing to see how many twist can be given to the TF storyline without making it absolutely ridiculous. This story is a fantastic interpretation of the characters, all three of them. great work.

Shirley,
Jeanka chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Every interesting. Creative idea and something to really thing about. Good job.
jffan chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
this was great! I liked it a lot, hmm... I wonder how Eric and Wes would react... anyway, it's a really good story! )

jffan
Giannola chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Very nicely done. I wonder how things will turn out and how everyone will react.
cmar chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
A truly intriguing idea, and excellently executed, putting a whole new spin on the relationships in Time Force. It would be interesting to see what Mr. Collins' thoughts were during the series when Eric approached him wanting a promotion and so forth, especially considering how he kind of played the two against each other.

On the other hand, this is complete and self-contained, and a sequel might be anti-climactic - or not - :)