Reviews for In The Shadows
FallenMystery chapter 5 . 4/11/2005
*aw*
FallenMystery chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
Omg, it's like what the fuck! Her name IS Virginia! Molly calls her virginia all the time, AND i've only seen ONE fanfic with her called Genevra, but the author was all psychotic, giving Lily brown hair and blue eyes and stuff...
FallenMystery chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
what's with the song?
FallenMystery chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
*giggles* HAHA, I just added you to my fav author list!
Elphiey chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
I loike it. keep it up. i wnat to read.
morningsorrow chapter 5 . 9/11/2004
this may sound a little uncreative, but god damn this story is addicting. it's nice to read a story where ginny/virginia (i prefer virginia as well) isn't melodramatic about being the youngest, the only daughter and the one who opened the chamber. it feels more like i could relate to her, as silly as it sound to relate to a fictional character. that and you've written draco the way i thought he would be. i guess behind the scenes. i hope you don't get bored of this story very quickly. i look forward to the next chapter
Scarlet Snow chapter 4 . 9/11/2004
Okies!

I've read that.

Yes, I suppose "Ginevra" Is to much like Minerva. But atleast her name isn't "Ginerva" like a lot of people seem to think.

'Twas another wonderful chapter!

~S.S.
Parody-of-an-Angel chapter 3 . 9/5/2004
well, this one was a bit longer and you update really fast so i guess that makes up for it! LOL! operation Malfoy! update asap
blackcoat-245 chapter 3 . 9/4/2004
ur story is really really good,cant wait for next chapter!_
Khori chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Just letting you know that Ginny's full name isn't Virginia, it's Ginerva
CountessMel chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I didn't read your fic, (I'm not into Ginny fics) but I had to point out that Ginny's full name is NOT Virginia. It's Ginevra. (Rowling said so.) Just fix it please.
Scarlet Snow chapter 3 . 9/4/2004
Lovely Story!

But, um, 'Ginny' is actually short for Ginevra not Virginia.

J.K. Rowling has told us this much at her website, if you visit the Extra section and click on Weasley Facts.
ArcticAngelz chapter 3 . 9/4/2004
It's me again. DUH! HeHe! I do hope that you update soon, but I was in school a few years ago and I know that it is hard to do what you want to do, like for us, and to do what you have to do, like for school. So I will understand if it will be a while before we get the next chapter.

Also, yes, chapter two was boring. But remember sometimes the boring chapters make the interesting ones all that more interesting. So I hope you didnt take the boring chapter comment to harshly.

Please check out my stories. I am going to repost them soon. When I first wrote them I typed them using microsoft word and a few days ago I decide to read them and in some chapters there is some major typo's and it stinks. So I think I will take them back off fanfiction and repost. Plus no one was reading them. :( I know fans arent always important but it sucks when you have 3 chapters and not one review, not even a flame.

Ok, enough of my blahing. Later.
Elphiey chapter 3 . 9/4/2004
Good chapter. i want more!
draconangel chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
uu, i really like the song u picked out for this fic! i'm a finnish gal, so it's nice to see a finnish band's song in a fic...so thanks for been following this bands trip to success, and it's great to see them there..and i agree: i u haven't heard that song before, go and listen to it. NOW! :)so about the fic; i really like where it's headed, so keep it up. :)