Reviews for Threat Rising
Lethe101 chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
This is a great fiction although i dont see how a fall and a branch could injure Kia so much but u had to do something to see the prophecy so it isn't that big of a deal
Madeline chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
It's amazing. U really put the characters forward in the same way Chris Wooding did. 5 star!
Rowen Artemis chapter 4 . 12/9/2004
keep it coming

keep it coming

ok u can stop now

just kidding ant keep it up it's gd.

so far just try and iron out the mistakes and you'll do well
Bob chapter 4 . 10/4/2004
Apart from a bit of bad spelling i enjoyed that it was a fresh spin to broken sky and i feel it lived up to the series
Jamman chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
I think this story will be great! As long as you kee in line with the story, I'll be fine, but don't hesitate to add a few more new characters to the mix...personally, I'd like to see another anti-hero, like Whist...but darker.
Lisa Jane chapter 3 . 9/4/2004
Except for a few spelling and grammar errors, this is quite well done for a first-timer writing fan-fiction. The first chapter was slightly repititive of the final chapter of book nine, but that's alright as it leads into the story. Great story, keep it up.
Merlin chapter 3 . 9/3/2004
Pretty good first attempt. Some grammar needs work and the chapters don't come together, but I guess further chapters will start to tie in.

Good work, lets see more of it

Merlin
Matt chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
nice start, i look forward 2 reading the conclusion
triPod chapter 3 . 9/2/2004
That was excellent! the best 99 cents i've ever spent! for someone's first story, that was orsm! keep up the good work

10/10 :P