Reviews for Gojyo and Mary Sue
narrizan chapter 21 . 11/7/2005
finally I read this. in one sitting! I have been wanting to read this for a while, just not being able to find time to do it.

i loved it all. you wrote this absolutely brilliantly. your characterisations are wonderful, and though he isn't the focus of this story... your Sanzo is superb! I loved how you mananged to tie in all your stories too. (I thought 'The Day Sanzo lost his Twitch' was absolutely priceless. by the way!) the subtle way the humour was injected into the vein of the fic, was very cleverly/cunningly(?) done.

totally loved it...but poor, poor Gojyo. the man does go through some hoops. _ , us evil fangirls!

- much love

zan
Diva Urd chapter 21 . 6/29/2005
Okay, I'm finally getting around to reviewing... bad Urd!

I just saw that I missed some contractions outside of active speech...

"He half couldn’t believe it, that he had finally found the courage to tell Hakkai of the feelings he had so long ignored in himself and then, to find those feelings returned. Gojyo truly was one happy kappa just now, even though last night hadn’t actually gone beyond a kiss."

I would bash my head in with a copy of "Elements of Style" now, if the book wasn't so dinky...

Anyway, a good end to a great story. I still would have preferred the kiss directly after the love confession, but we already discussed this at length... ;-)
sackofsuck chapter 21 . 6/20/2005
What a great story and a good conclusion! You deserve a gift! *gives a yummy cookie and a BIG hug* _

I like how you tied it in with your other fanfic. _ Fluff.. So sweet.. I'm kind of sad that it's all finished but I can't wait to see what other fics you have coming in the future!
jarmets chapter 21 . 6/18/2005
All just wonderful.
Tora Macaw chapter 21 . 6/18/2005
Woot! Dances, throws flowers in the air! I am so buying you your favorite fish and chips for this one! Gojyo and Hakki are together! Yes, I know I'm fangirling but hey; you know me! Excellent ending to a fantastic story Zell. Thunderous appluse!
sackofsuck chapter 20 . 6/1/2005
*claps* Yay! She's finally dead! You've done a wonderful job on this fic. I'm kind of sad that it's almost over but it was very enjoyable the whole time. _ I can't wait for the final chapter! XD
Tora Macaw chapter 20 . 6/1/2005
Claps! Whistles! Cheers! Ding dong the bitch is dead! She had BETTER be dead! Bows to Zell for a job well done, you really out did yourself! And the Extra was very funny! Oh look.. Zell is running down street with irate Sanzo in hot pursuit...Is that a feather boa I see?
sackofsuck chapter 19 . 5/15/2005
Green eyes? Arg! It better not be her... WHY WON'T SHE STAY DEAD? His mental condition is worsening... Please. Kill. Her. Soon. I can't wait! The suspense is making me squirm inside! .
Tora Macaw chapter 19 . 5/15/2005
GOD DAMN SUCCUBUS! She really needs to learn how to stay dead. I'm enjoying the nice build up of suspence here! It's another great chapter.
Diva Urd chapter 18 . 5/6/2005
It seems Gojyo almost has more problems with her ghost haunting him than with her actually being there - I sure hope they find a way to get her out of his mind! I'm curious how they are going to manage that, since you said the story was almost complete, adn I doubt you'll leave him in this state at the end...
C.T Saiyukily Twisted chapter 18 . 5/5/2005
Ah...such a sad chapter...*sobs*

How I wish Gojyo will stop chasing Hakkai away when he regrets it... Damn, he's hurting himself...what a very stupid thing to do. But poor Gojyo anyway...
C.T Saiyukily Twisted chapter 17 . 4/23/2005
That's disgusting. Even a complete desperate and a pervert combined together won't ever be seduced by that rotting succubus... .

But why does she say Gojyo belongs to her? Her life force has completely been fused out and they didn't finish what the began. Oh well, I guess Gojyo has to start avoiding sunlight and all things yellow then...
celestial-x chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
hahahaha, mary sue slipped gojyo some special k! amazing... this style is unnervingly mary sue fic-like. i hope its intentional. i love the initial m.s. character specs. she must be just gorgeous im sure... bravo. :
Tora Macaw chapter 17 . 4/19/2005
Well done Zell! Great job with discribing the fog and the corpse. Well done indeed! So the bitch is back..sort of and got our poor ero kappa surrounded. Hope Hakki can rescue him! Looking forward to more!
Diva Urd at work chapter 17 . 4/14/2005
Just finished reading this chapter... oh hell, now we have an Undead!Sue trying to screw Gojyo - BLERGH! I just hope they find someway to dispose of that thing permanently soon. The Gojyo/Hakkai hints were, as always, appreciated. ;-) Good chapter, also couldn't find anything to pick on!