Reviews for Dog Troubles
Akniramen chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love how it was so fluffy it was like jumping into a vat of cotton candy, but that Kiba wasn't completely cheesy. Like when he mentioned his shoulder, I laughed at that. The only suggestion I can suggest is that you should try to make Hinata stutter a little more. I know in some fanfictions Hinata talks normal, but still, I think it adds to her character. Hope this helped!

Keep Writing, or else...

Seria KE chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Aw That was so way too cute! Too much cuteness to handle man that was adorable! Worth 5 stars right there!
Rose MSB chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
) dog troubles was awesome! i love kibahina! its the most reasonable pairing in the whole naruto series!
tHe dAily ScRibbLeR chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Aww, cute! I love how he's like 'Uh, there's still the matter of my arm...' Can't wait to read more of your work!
Robert Varulfur chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Very well written. I really liked this story.
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
lolz he really needs to go to a hospital pronto
ShYgIrL chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
golden sunbeam chapter 1 . 10/12/2007

i luvs it! ~.~
Kasia chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Totally awesome, I really liked the story! -
On Permanent Hiatus chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
That... was so cute! AH! I totally adore this couple- but it's bad for me 'cause of all the cuteness! Like eating too much cotton candy XD Good job, though! I loved it!
Airbender01 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Love this story so much.

Kiba and Hinata rock!

Peace out!

ShyDragonne chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
*peace sign* that was great! love hurts? well, watching other people with plot bunnies that stay long enough to finish a story, that REALLY hurts. *round of applause* i love sound effects. i should be a dj. this isn't a helpful review is it? -.-; sorry.

um.. the most negative thing that i can say is that you have minor mechanics and grammatical errors. nothing that can't be fixed if the stupid spell check would do it's friggin job right.

sayonara, mi amigo

sd T T *trumpets*
ContradictoryOrien chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Yush! Cute story, X3
Heather chan chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Damn that arm! LOL It was very good!
Muffin Ruler chapter 1 . 10/10/2005