Reviews for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Wow, it's very interesting. I hope you'll write more one-shots like this one in the future. :)
Rhathymia chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
that was kinda strange, but in a good way! I liked it! It was very different, very original!
generic soda chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
i like this fic cause weird is good. im trying to think of new endings for my reviews so they wont seem as weird...
Alassea2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
“That’s Lady Yuffie to you, Squall,” *falls on the floor in hysterics* Too funny!

cybertoodles!
Annjirika chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
*falls over and screams* OH! OH OH OH! New fave. Officially new fave. Not weird...just awesome. Totally...awesome.

This is goin on the faves.
Aporro chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Well... It was different... _'
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
kewl...i guess...itz good 4 a one-shot betta then mine...way betta. i itz kinda weird i noe i would freak if that happened!
classengurl chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
*snickers* That was rather weird. It reminds me of all of my friends and I for some reason. I liked it a lot actually. The whole greek thing was neato. Hee hee. I liked it alot.

-classengurl
balfonheim chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
BOOMSHWAKKA! THAT WAS ME YOU WERE TALKING TO! *is laughing so hard tears are in her eyes* That was hilarious, Deplora. Although you didn't put in Vinnie like you said you would . Anyway... I loved it! Very very very very funny.
Rednight-rider chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
hmmn squall in a toga that is a nice picture i never really thought of that until you said it
mystic-angel1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Ah!

10 points for this fic being completely cute. Another 10 for Squall's reaction of her keeping him awake. And an extra 10 at the halariousness of Squall calling Yuffie "Lady."

I loved this! Perfect little one shot. Squall's additude..er..without the toga, was priceless and right on the mark. I can totally picture him whacking her over the head with the pillow to wake her up.

Ah. Don't we just love Squall.

Anyway. heh! Good job! Me like _
Vamptress RayZor chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
-blink blinkity blink- That was... humorous, in the least. Cute, I loved it! TIll Next Time! Audi!

-YK2-
hamstamasta chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Ok. Yes that was undeniably weird. Um... I really don't knwo what to say. ; The plot was... odd... but the writing was good, as usual. :)
DEADACCOUNT000 chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Hehehe, very enjoyable. No need to worry on the review status, everyone love's a bit of light hearted humor, no and again.
crispyyy chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
lmao... me likey. i mean, yeah it was weird, but any excuse to get squallie boy to show off his chest, ne?