Reviews for For Your Dream
You...found your old muse? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Go you! *waves pom poms and feeds the muse*
BlackShadow1 chapter 33 . 3/12
it was great. im glad you managed to update, i love this story
OoOXylionOoO chapter 3 . 3/9
This fanfiction is really interesting, keep up the good work.
Tchouss

Xylion
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 3/9
Interesting first chapter.
Kairan1979 chapter 33 . 3/7
Thanks for the update.
Looking forward how Haku is going to deal with Hyuuga in his current state.
Kairan1979 chapter 29 . 3/7
I have a feeling that Haku is going make new mistake by messing up with Sakura's cursed seal. Shouldn't he learn something from Hermione' disaster?
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 24 . 2/26
Interesting
RisingDaemon chapter 2 . 2/15
your summary

it needs to be fixed

Zabuza-san not zabuzasan

pardon my OCD
Rising
You know, that might just be the longest delay between chapters I've ever seen. :p I think I'll have to re-read this just to remember the story, hah. But life happens, as we all know.
Dragongirl Jun chapter 33 . 2/15
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:D:D:D:D:D:D thank you soooo much:D Please tell me if you want an AO3 code and I'll send it to you:D Can't wait to reread the entire story:D:D:D:D:D
Shadewolf7 chapter 33 . 2/14
Well, I'm glad you added to this, regardless of length of returning chapter, and I can't say I haven't done the same thing in regards to story updates. So, really, thanks for adding a bit more!
stoictimer chapter 33 . 2/14
Hahahahahahhaa sometimes moves are good :)
Sakura Lisel chapter 4 . 2/14
*roflol* if i were Minerva, i would be EXTREMELY worried about Haku/Harrys way of thinking seeing how not only did he fail the 'mitten into kitten' test, but he REPEATEDLY turned the defenseless mitten into different types of super DANGEROUS and SHARP weapons of destruction in his attempt to turn the bloody mitten into a kitten like dangerous weapons is the ONLY thing on his mind at all times. *roflol*
Soulless Traveler chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Just when you think you can't find an interesting FanFiction you find one that you really you. Interesting concept.
WiseSilver chapter 32 . 12/27/2013
I really enjoyed the first half of the story. Haku was perfectly charactized and I enjoyed how he and Zabuza worked in the Wizard world. However, you sorta lost me when they went back to the Ninja world, not at first but later. The battles were far longer than they needed to be and were very anime inspired in how they just went on and on.
Though I do hope you update eventually. This story still has a lot of potential and I hope to see how it all ends.
WiseSilver