Reviews for No Exit
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
This piece was hilarious! It was such a wonderful idea to have Rodney stuck in the bathtub and all his team coming along with Carson... lol
KateCarter chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
ROFL!

Oh, my gosh. I just read this at 1 am in my dorm room with my sleeping roommate who I've known for a week occupying the room...bad idea! I nearly choked trying not to laugh! The chainsaw! The pizza! Excellent!
Delka chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Glad I was told to read this story. It is soo funny! And when Weir walks ins-LOVE that phrase! Hehehe. Oh, and love this one too-

"Teyla has an expression on her face that clearly reads ‘Stupid humans. How the hell did I manage to join up with these fools?’." I SO see that! Thanks!
Ellex chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Second time I've read this, and it's still hilarious. I sympathize with Sheppard - for a while I was banned from talking while holding utensils.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Very amusing.
Tarlan chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
That had me laughing out loud! Great imagery... greta story :-)
Nell chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
You have no idea how much I loved this fic. Dude, seriously, I LOVED this. Brightened my day. (And my favorite part would probably have to be, "I can’t lose my big toe! That’s the best part of the foot!" because that's just so true.)
flah7 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Hysterical.

Rodney's thoughts, the guys and Teyla's reaction. Ford wanting to know which to get Butter or Margarine were perfect.

When Weir came in and offered the solution of vaseline was fantastic.

The whole Wraith Foot as a 'thank-you' gift was hysterical.

Enjoyed the story a great deal.
Dameon chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Very cute! Made me laugh on more than one occasion!
Spootasia Tomoe chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
that was so bloody awsome i cannot even describe it.

you. rock.
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
I just found this today and I have to say I loved every word! Chainsaw, chips, and scum remover! Jen
prepare4trouble chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
That is hilarious, I haven't laughed that hard in ages! I don't think I've ever laughed that hrd at a fan fic! I'm going to have to read this a few hundred more times
YAOI lovah chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
OMG, That was great! XD If you could, please write a sequel to this! We want more carsonXrodney!

-riots ensue- So um, please? You have a charming sense of humor and a very nice writing style. PLEASE? AND Thank You!

::kiss:: later
Jaws chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Very cute, I like it, and it should be followed by more stories like it ; )
Erikstrulove chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I had to muffle my laughter to keep from waking the entire neighborhood up! Loved the story, I would mention all my favorite parts, but it would test the bounds of the review box, and I would be writing for at least an hour. :)