Reviews for Go Kiss an Orc
TMI Fairy chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
Cheesy as hell yet amusing :)
Borys
BrightGreenNails chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
WHERE IS SHE GOING!? TELL ME NOW!
BrightGreenNails chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Yay! I like that chapter. Wait, why am I cheering? Ah well.
BrightGreenNails chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I love the new view! I've always thought authors should write stories from a different point of view! I love first person but then it makes me feel like them and that always drives me absolutely crazy so...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Interesting thought on the loyalty of an orc. Elves are orcs, Morgoth (A.k.a. Melkor) tortured Elves and bred them, in turn creating orcs. So.. yes an Elf/Orc would kill his own kin at Helms Deep. P.S. Saruman uses Uruk-Hai, not orcs P.P.S Good work!
SadieSil chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
Hi. A friend of mine told me about this story and I came here to check it. It was really a very interesting idea. I really appreciated reading it and I'd like you to know it.

Thanks

Sadie
Vera-Sabe chapter 9 . 11/28/2004
Faerlain,

HA! I told you I was going to check out one of your other stories didn't I? Hehehe Anyway, this was just brilliant and abso-freaking-lutely fantastic! I read and love this story through and through. All I have to say is awesome; just completely awesome. This is definitely the best original and creative story that I have read and that is out there.

I've never read a story where an elf became an Orc, how she was saved (by Legolas), and then how she fell in love with him and he with her. It is very unique and the plot is excellent. This is one story that I will treasure above all others 'cause it makes me want to read it again andn't love her like she (Nethwen) loves him! But then again who knows, eh? *shrugs shoulders and smiles at you* _

Anyway, awesome, brilliant, fantastic, wonderful, excellent, lovely, breathtaking, unique, original, and creative story. I love it. Keep up the brilliant, imaginative, creative, lovely, breathtaking, and fantastic work. Keep on writing girl because you're an awesome writer. And if you don't keep on writing you will have to suffere my wrath and you don't want to suffer my wrath! *cackles and laughs evily* LOL J/K You go girl. Rock on! _

your faithful reader and reviwer,

Vera-Sabe
Lalaith Rana chapter 9 . 10/30/2004
Aww... it's over with. So sweet. I'm glad they worked it out in the end.

I liked the elvish phrase at the end, though, it's not really true.

I can't wait to catch up on your other stories. I appologize once again for not reviewing sooner.

-Elerrina
Inaelathenna chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Clearly you do not understand Elves/Orcs/the First Age/romance.
Everywhere Yet Nowhere chapter 9 . 10/2/2004
This is so cute, I haven't read a good Legomance in a long while, but this has been on of the best.

Thankyou, honestly. No cheesiness or anything, Thankyou for writing.

Everywhere Yet Nowhere chapter 7 . 10/2/2004
I know... aww, that is so sweet.

But naughty Leggy, leaving her all alone like that, with an arrow. Is she going to go after him?

And may I say one thing...

THE CALCIUM KID RULES. I love the bit where Jimmy tells his competitor to go home on a banana boat while he's all dressed up in union Jack gear with a bulldog. I laughed my ass off.

Im meleth taa.
Everywhere Yet Nowhere chapter 4 . 10/2/2004
Good chapter, even though it was short.

YAY! That is all I shall say for now, because I am happy at what just happened to (as yet unnamed) It's so good, but I hope she doesn't die

Diolla lle

Everywhere Yet Nowhere chapter 3 . 10/2/2004
I am a new reader to this story. And I adore it, what an original plotline! This chapter was really good too, I really hope (unnamed) gets her body back, I hope it works out.

Diolla lle.

Manwathiel chapter 9 . 9/23/2004
*cries* that was so sweet! Don't end it! Write a sequel! *gets down on knees and clasps hands* Please! Write a sequel!
dracademented chapter 9 . 9/23/2004
Excellent, as always. Although I'm quite sad that it's over. Anyway, great job!