Reviews for Fallen Embers

loved it
somone chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
loved it
Tiger64 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Yeah Martin deserves the title and praise he gets...losing loved ones one after another must really suck...good story!
Silver-Misty90 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
oh that's so cute :)
Rydia Asuka chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
I loved it! So sweet! I love all of those couples, but another one of my favourites is Rakkety Tam MacBurl and Armel! From Rakkety Tam!
The land of Never chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
I admire your writing style and really enjoyed this fic. My eyes were moist by the end. Martin and Rose are my favorite couple and, I'll admit, I cry every time I read "Martin the Warrior"{eight times, so far. Do not get between me and my Redwall books Oo;} It has such a tragic conclussion and yet I think that's part of what attracts me too it, in a way. Anyways, just wanted you to know that I loved this fic and hope you continue to write more redwall fiction!
Warriormaid 3000 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
yay for the fluffiness! Those were some of my favorite couples in that fic, and I love how you ended it, with all of them. The parts with Grath and Inbar were so sweet, and the parts with Martin were really sad. Cornflower and Matthais were good too!
ImaPsychoSquirrel chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Aww, that was cute! All three are good couples, but my favorite is Gonff/Columbine. I also like Broggle/Fwirl, if you're ever interested in writing more fluffy stories. Anyway, nice job!
Lady Storm chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Aah, now that's some good fluff. :D You have done well, young ShadowSong StarGlaive The Wolf. Cough, what a mouthful. :D I loved it, it was awesome. Made me smile a whole lot. So there you go!
The Italian Peach chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
woah...that was...REALLY GOOD! i expect more of this.

ps:otters have webbed paws? i never knew that...