Reviews for Who Are You?
Evalone chapter 24 . 2/1/2013
Well, you've taken me through 24 interesting chapters - don't drop me flat now.
Evalone chapter 24 . 6/11/2012
well, you got me reading 24 chapters and you just drop it...

Get on with it...
so kiss me goodbye chapter 24 . 10/9/2010
This was a really well-thought out story (I see it's the first part in a trilogy). The focus on Monica was original and the gradual revelation of her relationship with Mulder was well paced.

It was good to see her relationship with her parents, and the development of things with Doggett and Oliver.

Scully's detachment and the problems this caused her and Mulder was also a vivid picture.

One point didn't ring as true for me as the rest of the story: the fight for William's adoption didn't seem plausible and his apparent indifference to his adoptive family was chilling.

That being said it could be interesting to see where you took this, and there maybe more explanation in future stories which fill in some of the blanks.

I enjoyed the read,

Lamia (so kiss me goodbye)
Smackalicious chapter 23 . 10/29/2006
You know, the seriousness and strangeness of this is really just settling in now. What if Monica really had turned out to be related to Mulder? You're doing a really nice job of explaining how all of this could have happened, and it's a shame that more people haven't reviewed this, because you've obviously put a lot of time and thought into this. Ahh, I can't wait to see what the judge has to say!
Smackalicious chapter 22 . 10/28/2006
Aww, I seriously love John sometimes. They're gonna have a baby someday. It will be cute and adorable and yes, perfect. And Doggett is making an attempt to be friends with Mulder! Holy cow! I never thought I'd see that day. Hee.
Smackalicious chapter 21 . 10/27/2006
Oh, it's so sad that Monica's mother died already! At least she got to meet her aunt. I can't wait to see how her parents are going to handle everything. And I had to laugh at John sucking up to Monica's parents. Classic.
Smackalicious chapter 20 . 10/27/2006
Oh, Mulder rules! I can't believe he bought John a plane ticket to go find Monica. That's amazing. And yeah, they're going to get William back!
Smackalicious chapter 19 . 10/25/2006
Sad! I wish Monica would let John do this with her, because he loves her and wants to be there for her. Man. That's tough. I hope she gets back from New Mexico soon and nothing happened to her!
Smackalicious chapter 18 . 10/25/2006
Whoa, that was kind of a surprise. I figured Monica would end up being Mulder's sister, but Bill Mulder actually being Mulder's father and them having different mothers was not something I saw coming.
Smackalicious chapter 17 . 10/25/2006
OMG, the end of this chapter was so adorable and perfect! I was really sad when Scully just left on Christmas Eve, but I'm glad Mulder chased her down. Yay!
Smackalicious chapter 16 . 10/25/2006
Damn. Mulder & Doggett fighting is never a good thing. Roargh. Why can't everyone just get along? Maybe once Monica's test results come back, then things will be better. Holy cats.
Smackalicious chapter 15 . 10/25/2006
Oh, I am so glad Monica is agreeing to do the DNA test. And I hope that will make things better between Mulder & Scully.
Smackalicious chapter 14 . 10/25/2006
Yay! Skinner! I'm glad he's finally being included in this, because he was a substantial part of their life on the x-files, so he should be included. And of course he would believe Mulder. Mulder was always right before - what would change to make him wrong now? Great story, still. :)
Smackalicious chapter 13 . 10/23/2006
Wow. Yikes. I'm guessing that this "break-up" won't last long, but I don't know.
Smackalicious chapter 12 . 10/23/2006
Wows. Man, I knew Monica finding out about Mulder's theory wasn't going to go over too well. At least she's staying in Washington for Christmas!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »