Reviews for Even Trade
12CAT-GIRL12 chapter 1 . 3/20
I really like this story, I love the Roman in it, and I am looking forward to the lemon bye
KawaiiCutie12 chapter 2 . 1/28
You should make a lot more chapters. NO LEMONS
Katie chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
What's a condom
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
What the hell kiss and I high should be rivals but kiss still liking her and
Keely chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Take it down a notch I mean really she should be
Token by pai and put in a cellar and let her figure things out that way I mean and I liked how he kidnapped her but still
Tokyo Blossom Sound chapter 5 . 4/17/2015
Is it possible you can make a sequel to this chapter? , like when they get married ?
TokyoMewMew chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This is a super long, but really great fanfic! I thought I was reading a one shot! Sooo AWSOME!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Off course we are vicious to Masaya, he is an annoying tree-freak who deserves to die. Plus, I guess all fan girls go a little crazy, especially towards people, the one we are fan off, doesn't like. (Does that sentence make sense? Who cares...)
Aaaand, it isn't like you have to bash/kill him for no reason at all. Simply give them a reason to kill him/beat him up/put him in a coma... I'm sure you get the idea.
werewolf6780 chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
Pretty good :) thanks for the KeeshxIchiru pairing
I Can't Decide On A Username chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
WHY? WHY NOT? YOU COULD BASH HIM THEN KILL HIM!
I Can't Decide On A Username chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I hate whoever those FF.N people are :(
Krystallshine chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
I hope you know that this is one of the best stories that I have ever read. Before I had an account I read this story and loved it! Then I wanted to read it again, but never found it. Now that I have found it again, my life is complete.
Maddi-Sama chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
I really loved this story!
The Black Cat of Misfortune TI chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Wow, you right a lot, fantastic
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2012