Reviews for Saviour
pllfreak33 chapter 13 . 8/6/2015
I hope theres a sequel if not already soon
pllfreak33 chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
Naley Rulez
thibbs65 chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
great story so far
thibbs65 chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
great so far
justawritier chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
Really good story. I really enjoyed it.
elenii chapter 13 . 12/4/2005
Absolutly wonderful...you should be an author...keep up the good work
naleyforever23 chapter 13 . 8/26/2005
awsome awsome fan fic!
naleyforever23 chapter 9 . 8/26/2005
i'm soo sad she doesn't love him back :( but awsome chapter!
naleyforever23 chapter 8 . 8/26/2005
it's totally awsome!
naleyforever23 chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
I LOVE IT!
naleyforever23 chapter 6 . 8/26/2005
us story is really really good! i like it alot!
xocmmox chapter 13 . 6/9/2005
hey! oh my god i LOVED your story.. Jake/Peyton is my favorite couple of all time and this was amazing!

but what happened to Haley.. i'm going to die not knowing.. please email me or something
Kyla chapter 13 . 11/19/2004
wow, that was a great story. I've read a lot of fan fic and a lot of novels, and that stands out as a really really good story. Your characters were well developed, you story line was unique but still believable, and the progression was very good. I appreciate that you didn't overuse words like "said" in your dialogue, and there's a maturity to your writing because you know how to let the story unfold without feeling compelled to explicitly tell the reader what is happening. Please write a sequel telling us what happened with Haley and giving us the full "Jake and Peyton happily-ever-after"! :)
imfeelingthis182 chapter 13 . 11/7/2004
One of the best fanfics i have read. I loved The Right Thing too. All of your stories are great. You are a very talented writer. You portray the characters so well I can imagine the story playing out in my head. I'd be surprised if you couldn't make a great career out of writing.
gooseles chapter 13 . 10/22/2004
I read this a few days ago when you first updated and I thought I reviewed it then. My Bad! Anyway, I wish I could make a suggestion or give criticism but this was damn near perfect!

The first three paragraphs where there is no dialogue and you go on to explain how Peyton is feeling is seriously your most brilliant work yet. You do an excellent job defining who the character is and why she acts and reacts to certain situations. I love it! I was thrilled with the ending because I am a big Jeyton fan but you were perfect in how you got them together. I can't say enough! Excellent, excellent job! You MUST update your other stories and also think of ideas for new ones. You are too talented not to!

: )

*Officially removing my lips from your ass now* LOL

Malissa