Reviews for friends to the rescue
redireas chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
This is good! You've improved a bit since the last post, and I like how this chapter involves more LJ instead of pure revenge. Update!
HowAreYou chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
It has a lot of potential.
Insane Drow chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I'm a Malfoy huh a disowned one, but hey that works. You and Sarah were foced to wear bikinis HAHA! What's this prank they'll be doing hm. Well I'll talk to you later, LYLAS
She Devil chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Yay! I love it when lilys not afraid of getting introuble and when shes friends with the murauders. People make way too many stories where she either hates them, is a goody two shoes, or both. Psh...not cool.
Lady of Masbolle chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
hey dude:) wonderful chappie! plz keep going
Lily chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
cool thing Lily did I am laughing so hard I cant deserv

it
redireas chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
You do not know how happy I was when I pulled up my emails and it said you had posted your long-awaited story! I wanted to read it so much that when my parents needed to use my computer I had to come downstairs to the laptop to finish it...!

I ABSOLUTLY LOVED IT!

DON'T YOU DARE TAKE AS LONG TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER! GRR...

The pranks were hilarious. Just thinking about that made me blush. (lol!)

Few things... I thought "sarah" was "sarah jordan" not "sarah lee" cause at first you said it was jordan but then later in the chappy you called her "miss lee"... i was confused. no biggy though...

I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! IT WAS VERY MUCH WORTH THE WAIT (BUT YOU MUST POST NEXT CHAPTER SOONER)!

heehee. can't wait to read more... whats the prank that they are gonna pull on Lily?

gotta know. must update soon otherwise you will hear a lot about it at school...!

wow. that was a long review. lol. its because I loved it so much!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!