Reviews for Flowers, Petals, and Thorns chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
no puedo creer que empece esta saga a los 10 años
kimandjackKickinit chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Messed up ass hell but... It's comforting in a weird way... Amazing job!
Edwardina chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I was told of this story by GrayRainbows over on on AO3 and I decided to check it out. I really liked the voyeurism aspect with Paul. I didn't see it coming at all but it was dirty and delicious. It made lots of sense, even! This really expands Paul's character in my mind. Thanks for the read!
aurora0914 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
:O! That was really good! I commend you!
Kailynn Sanchez chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
just a couple negative comments: this was so f*cking long. it took me like an hour to read the whole thing! two: chris and cathy never had sex behind paul's back. never.

other than that - i loved it. i've never read anything from paul's POV, and this was very unique. good work!
Dark Shedevil chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
amazing story. a sick and twisted view from the eerily calm Paul.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Well done! Very true to the style of the books, but more accesible. I thought the line spacing was particularly effective. Dark, disturbing, erotic, sweet, and hilarious. Especially this part:

"Was I not still her legal guardian?

Yes! I think I was.

More than that, Was she not engaged to be my wife at one time?

Yes! She was!

And was she not making love to me behind her brother’s back?

Yes! She was!

So what the fuck kind of excuse was that?

It wasn’t like I was going to rape her.

I stopped doing that with my first wife."

I'm pretty sure I'm a psycho for laughing out loud to that and a couple other parts, but I'm trying to be ok with that. Lame-ass excuse indeed, sir! LOL
RetroGeek chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
That was amazing! I liked hearing it from Paul's point of view instead of Cathy's like in the books. You did a very good job on this story. I really can't get over how amazing it was. :)
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Wow. That was simply stunning. It's not hard at all to imagine Paul so dark and tortured as he is in this story. It's nice to see Cathy in someone else's POV. I loved Paul pointing out how much like her mother she was. I love that he could see everything that was going on, how selfish Cathy was and how she could never take blame for a single thing. Interesting to see Paul so jealous of Chris to the point of hatred. Disturbing to hear about his feelings toward an underage Cathy, especially in reference to her sexual relationship with Chris.

This was such a dark, sad, disturbing yet wonderful story. You really have a gift. Thanks for writing.

The Celestial chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Interesting read. I have always wondered about Paul.
your tinsel tinkerbell chapter 1 . 1/31/2008

Brilliant. Woah.

Just... wow.
lastgrandduchess4ever chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
this story is AMAZING! its perfectly written and i love it!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
This is a wonderfully written story! Thank you very much.
bugaboo107 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
WOW, this story is beautifully written; I don't even have any words to describe it. Paul's POV is a very sad and angsty one, and the ending brought closure. This story shows: romance, manipulation, trickery, and everything in-between.

You captured all long, arduous journey into one one-shot. Nice.

Great job.
yours216 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Beautiful. I love Paul's character. I'm still reading Petals on the Wind.