Reviews for Over Analyzation
psychegurl chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
I LOVE IT!
Nips chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
How very... dark. I always got the feeling that mind wiped Artemis was a little more compassionate than "Artemis Fowl" (first book) Artemis, but I can also see him going this way by the way you write him. A very chilling rendition of his character, by the way. I love the way you used Katydid Kata at the end as an indicator as to what Artemis's personality really is. I just love it.
Dim Aldebaran chapter 7 . 12/19/2005
GUMBUTT!

I never would have know you wrote here! Mithy and Anya and Telpy had to to tell me. You *could* have told me, but no. Gumbutt.

Well, obviously that tear-jerker-of-a-novel of yours is way better (I'm still on chapter six, LOL, I swear, you're the only person with 30-page chapters and the guts to not pair angsty!heroine with her nemesis evil!penitant!prince) but these are good. I'm running off to nom 'Tears of the Never' for the Orion Awards...

Hey, why'd you quit? It looks like your last update is kinda sorta near when you started editing that huge novel, but I dunno. You should keep writing fanfictions. I don't know why you stopped.

Hey, wait, one more thing: I've been working on a challenge entry for the latest Crim challenge, and it's a Arty-dream fic like 'Tears of the Never' (definitely the best thing in here) but it other than that it's not too similar... is that plagerism since I started wiritng it before I read all these?

These are awesome. Way better than anything I ever wrote.

Telpy, Anya, Mithy and I are chatting online at 7-ish tonight. Pretty please join us? We're going to our usual chatroom... I don't know if Telpy told you at all, since you're never online anymore, but still.
Laiqualaurelote chapter 3 . 11/15/2004
I feel this is the best chapter in the seven, being the most well-written. I can feel the symbology calling (although it will take me a long time to find any of it) and you have that terribly wonderful knack of layering between lines I have always envied but never had. I think the dreams are beautiful - in particular the Artemis-Holly chess scenes.

This is so very beautiful and symbolic - I do wish one day you might reveal all those symbols - it would help in understanding everything better - and appreciation - but that would spoil the game for you, I think.
AutoBody and Identity99 chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
AutoBody:...WoW... One of the best stories I've ever read! Bravo! My favorite part was when Dream-Artemis found out that the Samurai was him... it rocked...

Identity99: And she has nothing else to say... Right, hey, can you E-mail me and explain some of these symbols with me? I'm sure I got some of them, but otherwise I'm pretty confused...

Let's see... fave part... probably the gladiator-Samurai sequence part too, but the whole thing, not just the end.

Both: It was really good!

Your fellow writer and royal lunitic,

Identity99

Yours until the dealership burns,

AutoBody
delete ACCOUNT now please chapter 7 . 10/18/2004
nice to see ur still around. i was offline for months when my stupid internet got cut :(

now i'm running this on school internet or libraries
Black Dawn chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Listen, I don't know if you know this or not, but there is a fourth book in the Artemis Fowl series coming out in May. Oh and er.. good writing
Blue Yeti chapter 3 . 9/13/2004
I absolutely adore this. It's delicious. All the way through, climaxing in such a wonderful bit of 'bash self repeditively over the head because the characters are getting what they're supposed to get'... *sigh* Brilliant. Really, a facinating and amazing creation, tingles up and down the spine. I fear I didn't get nearly enough of the symbolism though...

It is a great story, and fantastically excecuted, but it does need a beta. Muddled words, sometimes muddled scenes - the same types of things that were problems in Inconvenient, although this did have 'zing'. It's rather extensive things though, not just typos (which are easy to fix without talking with the author about what they were meant to be). Do you still want to have someone take another look at this? because I'd be more than willing. I think that the most effective way to do it would be over a MSN/AOL program though, talking through the scenes and what I see as confusing or misleading about them - then you can explain what you meant to have happen, and I can say what I, as a reader, thought happened instead. Do you have either?

I'm highly honoured that you got something like this from a measly peice of shite like my essay. I'm most impressed at your powers of extrapolation, let alone your creative edge. This was, quite frankly, bloody brilliant.

I won't be able to do anything before Wednesday afternoon (Aust EST) but I'll definitely be interested in it then. If you do have MSN/AOL my addies for those are and blueyeti158 so add me if you think it'd be fun. It will be fun, you've got some facinating ideas, I'd love to talk to you more.

~Yeti
Abigail-Nicole chapter 4 . 9/8/2004
Sucks to be him, Holly decided concisely

took the cake.

And now I'm wondering why we're left hanging? Not a bad story, but a highly incomplete on.
Abigail-Nicole chapter 3 . 9/8/2004
This was...highly, highly interesting. The symbolism was beautiful, very intricate, but it didn't get in the way of the story like I though it might reading the beginning. The dreams were beautiful, beautiful. A stunningly beautiful piece-you've captured the beauty of the rainbow on the oil spill in the water, caught it in words and set it down here for all to see.
kenopsia chapter 3 . 9/6/2004
*brushes away tear*

*hugs*

*Checks boxes*

Very spiff

::And thats all she wrote::
cocoaducks chapter 3 . 9/5/2004
I really like it, it's very good
Gus chapter 3 . 9/5/2004
Wow. This one was great. Better than the other one (or is it because I read the other one too much?).

I don't know how to say it, or what to say. But this one is - for lack of a better word - deep.

I don't know what else to say.

This truly belongs on Criminality.
Abigail-Nicole chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
I think the tone was...good. You didn't get the angsty feel you were going for, I think, and the last line adds humor to what is not really that angsty of a fic to begin with. You're telling a story, but it needs more atmosphere. Do you want it angsty or happy or bittersweet? I'd put in sharper details, more sensory details, more metaphors and sharper metaphors as well. It's not a bad piece, but there's nothing in it to stand out.
juliet chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
nice story, make it longer