Reviews for Little Hanyou, Big Problem
Elantis Seasali chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
Awe... its cute. I like it... not too fluffy, not much fighting... if any. Its different from all the other stories that have alot of fluff and/or fighting.
StaryKegome chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
go kagome! and that sucks for honda, but i think its great that there not going to quit! those jerks and them beeting uup honda! *sigh* And poor inuyasha lol can u blame him, but i guess u cant blame kegome either. well cant wait for the next chapter!
mew-xena chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
I love this story! PLEASE BEAT CHI-CHI TO THE GROUND! I REAALLY DON'T LIKE HER! Okay, well, please update soon! _
RCRhyo15 chapter 4 . 9/1/2004
i really like it so far. i check on ur other stories and DAMN! u published like 3 stories at once! DUDE! awesome! i hope u update soon. o, 4 advice, could u disrcibe more? that all tho. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
IcyInuYoukai chapter 4 . 9/1/2004
Awesome story! I read it when you only had 2 or 3 chapters so I'm sorry for not reviewing earlier... _;;
Raining Moon chapter 4 . 9/1/2004
Update soon plz!
Muffin Ruler chapter 3 . 8/31/2004
Inuyasha is a bit OOC in this chapter with the:

“What did I do now?
mew-xena chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
3 down, 17 to go... CAN"T WAIT! hehe, sorry!_ well, please update soon!
mew-xena chapter 3 . 8/31/2004
Yeah! This chappie was really funny! What's gonna happen next though? Hm... okay, well, please try and update! _
StaryKegome chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
great great chapter! well update when u can, i know school can be busy busy!
Lockonheart chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
the story so far was so kawaii! i really am starting to love where this is going. keep up the good work and update!
mew-xena chapter 2 . 8/29/2004
hehe, it will be torture for inuyasha! torture! mwahahahaahahha! and funny for me! hmm... oh! what if you had Buyo take Inuyasha, then leave him outside and Inuyasha goes on a long journey to get back! Just a thought! _ Please update soon!
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9