Reviews for Cupid
That escalated quickly.
walkingby521 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Sigh. I love them. And you-for writing this. :D
Ozium Actys chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Oh it's been a while since I've read non-KH fics but I did enjoy this :)

Also never leave me, you can just be my personal author and I'll love you forever.
ZemyxDexion chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Oh, Ron- you are so oblivious to the wonderful that is Draco/Harry.

Love it! Can't wait to read more of your stuff!

-ZemyxDexion
with-a-flower-in-her-hair chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Oh this is so cute! Just the kind of pointless but wonderful fluff I was looking for :P

-flower-
AnjaliMalfoy chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
HOW CUTE! I love the paiting draoc/hary. and i love when harry's like it's starts with a D amd ends with a Y! hahaha. that was great. awesome one-shot
ophiucha chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
You are on my list of goddesses/gods...
aphinitea chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
LOL! R-A-C-O in between...lol...love it...waiting for more...-winks-
SwingOnAStar chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
um, interestingly entertaining, don't think this is my kind of story but it does say you're and all-around writer which in my opinion is a good thing
funscone chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
naw :D cheered me up... Lots of love /Helena
Lady Voldything chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
ah if only. In a perfect world, this would come true. sadly, it is not perfect, and Malfoy would NEVER get a "weak" feeling of any description around "Potter" and "potter" hates "Malfoy" and they're on last-name/insult basis only.

Actually, I sincerely wish that this delightful little truffle of a ficlet could happen. It would be so cool. I like the Ron-Cupid thing.

Very cutsie.
its gooooood chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
write more
dangerous-beans chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
I'm not normally one to read short lil fics but yours is really interesting, well done. A light piece for pure enjoyment.
ura chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
cute!
M69 chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Oh, how lovely! So nice! Will you continue? Please do! If you will, e-mail me, ok?

Bye!