Reviews for Those Who Wander
Frodo's sister chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Good story. Please continue.
Asher Elric chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
I like this fic! you do very well on it! for some reason I can never keep the lines LOTR-ish!

Ta,

Poppy
grumpy chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
Glad that Halbarad survived the fight. Hope that the twins think about what Aragorn said, and give up their brand of justice.
kazbels chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
This is quite good. Just one suggestion. You keep using "he" thoughout the battle and it was unclear whether "he" was Aragorn or Halbarad. It would help to throw in a name every few sentences.

Other than that, it's good.
Crystal113 not logged in chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
Well, this was rather intereting. I liked Aragorn's response to what the twins were doing. It made me feel guilty!

One typo that I noticed: "It was too thin to be an orc arrow- it was of Ranger make. Sit embedded itself in the orc’s thigh." The sit should be it.

Very good chapter.
Noldo chapter 3 . 12/20/2004
Heh. My updating is horribler than your updating! And I s'pose NaNo didn't help much, either.

It also appears that my reviewing is as bad as my updating, owing to a reluctance to connect the Internet and see if there's any updates. Oops.

Anyhow, as usual, I can say very little other than that I enjoyed this very much. The Orc-killing didn't drag on too much, and Aragorn's closing lines were just perfect.

Eagerly awaiting more.
Leap chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
Actually, I think Halbarad makes a lot of sense there. Nice to see someone portray the twins differently than the "Fred/George" scenario for a change. (Apologies for the Harry Potter refrence, but I think that may have been the start of it. . .)
apd69 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Great! Descriptive and cool.
Aguila chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
I agree with everyone else - great story, and its a shame that there isnt more of Halbarad around in fanfiction. I really liked to see a different view on the twins - very interesting.

The contrast towards the end of this chapter was very well done - the twins laughing and singing with Marach (wonderful character, btw) against Aragorns and Halbarads conversation.
grumpy chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
very good chapter. I can see there would be two side to what a ranger would see in the twins. And Halbarad is right the twins would be totally different when hunting orcs, forgetting all else but thier revenge. looking forward to more
Kathira chapter 2 . 10/22/2004
This is just lovely. I especially like your characterization of Halbarad. As far as balancing the angst goes, as far as I'm concerned, the more the better! However, I wouldn't disturb the balance or lovely imagery you have going. Yes, I also definitely vote for more ranger tales.
Noldo chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Another nice story, Neige. Simple writing, but it's very effective.

I also have a Ranger story going, involving death, but I reckon it's quite different from yours. The mood is generally darker (if it is possible!) and vaguer, so I guess it's different enough.

Hmm...stories about the Dunedain always seem to involve dying, and the decimation of their population. Sad really. They're succh nice people...
grumpy chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
great story, I like reading ones about Aragorn and the rangers, and you have Halbarad in it too.
TrinityTheSheDevil chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Wow. Very nice start. I LOVE Halbarad, he's so ... for lack of a better word at the moment, cool. Yet sadly not in enough fanfics!

Aragorn, lovely. Just lovely. I do hope you will continue this soon. (As in, very soon - now would be a great time.)

-Trin
snickers1514 chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
this is fantastic. i usually hate LOTR fanfiction because they never follow canon. this does, so i like it. my story is kind of like that except for the beginning. Update!