Reviews for Uninvited
Frostfire613 chapter 27 . 8/28/2012
finally, someone talked some sense into her, god, she was getting annoying
Frostfire613 chapter 26 . 8/28/2012
wow...I'm thinking that Iolite is being such a brat right now
Frostfire613 chapter 25 . 8/28/2012
treachery...what treachery? As far as I'm concerned, they're even now. Iolite not telling Kaiba about her being Cathway and Kaiba not telling her about the Mortimer shares.
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
I certainly love the playful interaction of all the characters you're introduced. Seto Kaiba really stands out in this chapter indeed. He is so well done, his person is menacing, curt, and condescending. When I first read this story and was too shy to review, this was one of the characterizations of Seto Kaiba that I really came to enjoy. At the time, I was just starting to get to know Yu-Gi-Oh characters through the show. With your fantastic writing abilities as well as a few other authors, I got hooked on fanfiction and in particular, Seto Kaiba's character. Thanks for sharing.
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Ah the beginning of the adventure invites the readers to want to read on. I simply love the seamless dialogue to prose, and the slow unfolding of this story. No details are left unchecked and the wonderful expansion of personality to each of the characters makes it all the more charming.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Back when I first read this story, I was really left with wonderful images of a story well crafted and characters so distinct in character, I knew I would want to read it again. At the time, I did not feel any review left by me would mean anything. That still may be the case but I felt compelled to at least let you know that this story and the sequel were very memorable to me. When the characters come alive, kudos really has to go to the writer.

Iolite's sharp mind and quick wit make her quite an appealing character to want to learn more about. Of course I love what you've done in terms of getting her into the Yu-gi-Oh world and the adventure she has there.

There is a perfect mix of dialogue with narrative prose. I also love the humor teased in all the way through. Thanks for sharing this story.
SinDRegrets911 chapter 28 . 7/25/2008
Really enjoyed this! Not a dull moment in this series and full of excitement.
dreamcloud516 chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
POOR IOLETE! T_T lol. great story start! I SHALL NOW BE HOOKED ON THIS! lmao. caio.

Genners
Savvy0X chapter 28 . 6/5/2005
omg...that had to be one of the best seto kaiba stories i have ever had to have had the pleasure to enjoy...i cant wait to get started on the sequel.
Robin chapter 28 . 4/22/2005
This was wonderful! Keep writing! Please!

Oh, thank for no major disciption of that.
Robin chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
This is great! I love this!
Cara chapter 16 . 4/3/2005
Dear twilight eyes

It is with a great deal of respect and admiration that i hubily ask that you continue your great story. I have read every chapter and it is one of the best fanfics i have read. Most writers find it hard to truly capture the charecters, not straying to far from thier original design (i know i do). There are only about...3 i think that i've ever thought are really good, i mean REALLY good, and yours is one of them they are SO rare. Both of the other two i read, the authors nver finished leaving me to ponder the endings to thier amazing storys. Please, please dont become one of them. Every time ive been left wondering. Ive pleaded to them and they did not even tell me if they didnt indtend on finishing the story...it sounds kinda selfish of me but these storys were the best i ever read (i dont read many books). Thankyou for making such a great story. Even if you dont finish it i am still greatful. Arigato, grasias, Dunka, Thanks.

(japenese, spanish, dutch, english)
cara chapter 22 . 4/3/2005
Hi there

im really missing your chapters and updates :'(

especialy since you left it so dramatically. Its so emotionally charged and ive been waiting mounths. I'd hate to harp but it just means that i apreciate what an AWSOME writer you are.

luv C
mangababe chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
Please please please write more please dont leave me hanging ive been waiting so long to read the new chapters! Please!

luv cara