Reviews for The Whimsical Misadventures of My Tutor N Me
hopelessromantic chapter 8 . 1/3
waaahhh! the first and i guess, the best flame of recca fanfic i will ever read! fluffy and sweet! I love it!
trixlaura chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
wow que lindo 7 años buscando al asesino y termino siendo su maestro si escribiste esto en el 2001 no me imagino que eres ahora
trixlaura chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
que largo y desearia haberme visto esta serie
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I was wondering the same thing
Shirayuki Sayura chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
kawaii! Your story is so awesome, this is the first time I've ever read such a good fic like this. Fuuchan and Miichan are really lovely and ... God, I can't put it in word. I hope you could write more fics about Miichan and Fuuchan, I'll defenitely read them. Thanks a lot for writing this fic. I really admire you
tetsutakarai chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
cute!
ryosuke.yamada chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
I really like your story..so awesome..
non-existing chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Hello,

I’d like to introduce myself as Zariel Phoenix, an aspiring writer and critic. I had just recently formed a C2 Community, Phoenix: Quality Flame of Recca Fanfiction, and I hope to attain your acknowledgement and permission for me to add your story to my community. Being part of ‘Phoenix’, you also have the choice whether or not to receive a review from me. I understand that many authors have already stopped writing for the fandom, and I wouldn’t want to offend them by sending them a review when it seemed that they already lost interest.

If it’s alright with you, please send me a reply at my email address: stating whether or not you agree to have your story archived, and if you do/don’t mind receiving a review.

To end this, I’d like to congratulate you for the wonderful fan fiction. And thank you so much for your time.
talika chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
this is exactly how fuuko and mi-chan would act if they were ever a couple! none of the characters are ooc.. this is truly a terrific fic as all that happenned is believable! hope you'll make more tofu fic!

fuuko and tokiya are just to cute!
Trinity chapter 7 . 11/25/2004
I. am. in. love... with my future husband, of course, even if I don't have a tiny clue who he is T.T But anyway, this fic gives me such a lovey dovey feeling. I swear to you, if I have a boyfriend right now I'm gonna call him up and say 'I love you' a thousand times, caught up as I am in the mood. But I don't, hah, that's the beauty of it!

It's these kinds of thing that make me so happy that I'm alive. Thank you so much for a SPLENDID fic! Please continue to write! You have a wicked, wicked sense of humor!
Trinity chapter 6 . 11/25/2004
*sniffle* Such a touching scene... bwahwahwahwahwah... *sob sob* So - so - very touching... *sniffle* Gosh, it was so sweet my teeth wanted to ache, but they couldn't, because I loved it so much. And I particularly treasured the scene where Konojo punched Domon and he fell in luv all over again! *wink*
Trinity chapter 5 . 11/25/2004
*Cause: lack of oxygen and intense pain in stomach because of laughing. Effect: Stone dead.*

-Letter from the Underworld-

Oh. my. gosh, it was the most funny thing I've .read! It was like laughter in concentrated portions packed in a piece of paper, or, in this case, a computer screen. I laugh from the beginning until the end!

The start set me off right away! Gosh, Fuuko and Mi-chan, 'sappy adoration'? Whahahahah... And the baby with Domon's head...

The scene at the pond was. so. romantic. *sigh dreamily* I wish I could skate though *laugh sheepishly*

I absolutely love the scene between Fuu-chan and Mi-chan when they were both pampered with admirers! It's so in character and horribly funny. My belly still ache, oi...

Gashey? GASHEY? Is it me or is there an echo in here? And Gashakura and Mi-chan's staring contest killing a fly... *slid to the floor in helpless tears of laughter* I don't know where you got these ideas, I really really don't.

Mi-chan is Cinderella and Fuuko is the prince? What has the world became? Recca cackling as the stepmother?

And I especially LOVE that bit when Domon asked Fuuko if Mi-chan brought out a different sort of joy and she replied that hell yeah, she never thought she could hate anyone so much! Just pure genius, I tell ya!

Aw, Domon getting on his knee for Sonoko? That's so adorable!

Mi-chan, you look gorgeous the way you are! You don't need hairdoes!

I really like the date puns!

Just imagine Recca releasing all 8 dragons on a cosplayer gives me a heart attack!

OOh, the scheming little...! Great plan, though!
Trinity chapter 4 . 11/25/2004
Oh, Domon is not stupid... some of the time, heheh. No, really, he does say some stuff that truly makes sense sometimes. He's like a strong pillar that you know would always be there, even if everyone else was gone. I guess I kinda take him for granted. I'm very glad he's rather sensible in this fic.

I ADORE the bit where Yanagi said 'I love you' for Fuuko and Mi-chan! You really had me there. I was like, what the heck, so soon? Got cracked up. Good one *thumbs up*.
Trinity chapter 3 . 11/25/2004
Erm... is there something wrong with my computer or is it the Internet? The chap is cut off right after the first few paragraphs in the beginning.
Trinity chapter 2 . 11/25/2004
This chap is a bit fluffy, don't you think? I think it's moving a bit too fast. Oh well, who cares? I thrive on waff! Also, this chap is rather confusing, but, like I said, who cares!

I especially like the part where Fuuko said that danger was her middle name and Mi-chan retorted that no, her file said Hane was her middle name. It cracked me up. I must remember to use that sometimes on my friends, heehee...