Reviews for Tea For Two
mechante fille chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
Poor Ryou!

I'm still not sure who Duke is with... but I'm glad he went to go make things right.

And, cute, Malik and Ryou innocently spending the night!

Well, I suppose if we end up waiting a long time for the next chapter, at least the boys are in a comfy position!
tish chapter 5 . 7/8/2005
when are you going to add another chapter? Please say its soon!
tish chapter 5 . 6/18/2005
When are you going to update! I like this fic and want you to continue it! Would you write more if i said pretty please? I'll try anyway. Pretty please with a cherry on top? You have to now becouse i added a cherry. Ha i win. My logic(if i have any.)is pathetic ,but it works!(most of the time.)
Duo Yuy-Chang chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
Please update soon! o-o!
Chihiro chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
I know how you feel about the whole exam thing! I have them coming up soon too and they are just fucking trying to beat the crap into our brains at school! That's why I really don't want to go to a private school because I go to public school and if it's that bad with us then who knows how bad it is in private school. Anyways, when you get the time from studying and all that junk please update! Ja'Ne!
mechante fille chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
Hmm, cute. So, who does Duke get to be with, Joey and Tristan maybe? Guess we might see them at the club. Update soon.
Dark-Angel302 chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
This is really good! Please update soon, I just read this tonight and noticed you hadn't updated in a MONTH! Please update, this is a really awesome story!

-DA

oh, and p.s. this is on my favs list! _
EternusLimbo chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
Angela: *drools* Marik... tight fitting clothes... Black... *lets her mind wonder* Hot bishie... )..

Bakura: *smirks* That's Marik for you!

Angela: For me!

Marik: Hell no.

Angela: T-T Darn. Err... anyway, I hope the date goes well! Ja-ne!
LinkinParkFan1 chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
_ YAY A RYOU x MALIK FICCIE *druels all over malik* He Is a Sex gawd vv *sighs* I wish he was real but then again im only ONE of the Bazillion fan girls Malik has x_x;; Keep up the good Work!
Misery chapter 3 . 9/13/2004
Nice
WolfBane2 chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
(cheerfully) No idea!

But excellent fic!
Lellian chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
Try some Andrew Loyd Webber, musicals can be adapted to pretty much anything...um...can't really think of anything else...
Lyrical Rex chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
Wow, that class is really small! and made up of all boys too! LoL, Malik the sex god.
yamiyugichick chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
Oh I like I like very much!
WolfBane2 chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
(stares at Malik's eyes fondly) Pretty, pretty eyes...

Oh, the fic? Yeah, the fic is good. Get the next chapter up soon, I want to see where this is leading!