Reviews for Yin and Yang
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
This I have gotta find out what happens next! Please update soon! This story is fantastic, and you've also left a very, very intriguing cliffhanger. Of all the days for Saito Hajime to go to work instead of Fujita Goro... what luck!
Ladidumm chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Oh you have to update this! Why have you not updAted this? And dream dude is Okita, eh?

And yes, I know that looked weird, but I try to write like is speak. Which decidedly odd, to say the least.
Reviewer chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
CLIFFHANGER! The only thing worse than that is a cliffhanger for three years. Come on! Update! I want to know what happens next!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
cool. lets see how saito's/fujita's split personality will be... resolved.
Jesse A. Harper chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
LOL!
Mizamour chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
I ADORE IT... :D
Mizamour chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
I LOVE IT. :D *grins madly* I've been reading this fic for an hour and I can't stop.. I'm addicted! :) I love it! Cho is hilarious, Kenshin is perfectly characterized, Kaoru is so cute, little Eiji's cameo with Tsutomu is adorable, and Saito is wonderful as always!
Mizamour chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
haha! This is definitely awesome! I love it! :D This is one of my favorite parts: ‘"With age comes wisdom"?’ Saito repeated with a hint of a mental sneer, ‘That was the stupidest cliché I have ever heard from your mouth, Fujita! And that idiot over there actually enjoyed it! What sort of company do we keep nowadays?’

Hehe! And I love "their faces became incarnations of pristine sheets of paper." Hilarious! I love the interaction between Cho and Saito/Fujita! :D Awesome :D
Mizamour chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I adore it! I'm so glad to see you wrote your idea in a fanfic - yay! I saw it in your doujin, but here there's even more... yippe! You are... an amazing writer.
ilikebluepineapples chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
oh..:bursts out laughing, slightly hysterically: well done!
Warg chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
"Cho grinned to himself. He was brilliant!"

Wat more need be said. Hysterical...

Just a little reminder, we don't know much in the way of Tokio's appearance(atleast not from this fic) which wud be a great help.

Greatwork on the simple prose on this chapter...and i'll be back soon...lol

BYE
Warg chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
Awesome side-splitting goodness...LMAO.

"A tiny redhead that looked more like a child than a legendary demon" Hillaious but not quite accurate, u meant "a tinylike a little girl than a legendary demon." LOL...

I'm wondering about the time-line of the fic...

Anyway, the line that truly MADE this chapter was "Damn it, I need to kill something!"...had me in a near fit.

More soon...BYE
Warg chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Insane...y no!...ur just like me...LOL...

Actually i had the very same idea and was discussing it with a friend and turns out it was already done, and by the great A-Chan too. Cool...LOL.

I'm loving the story so far, and DID seems very possible for people exposed to so much violence. And the humor rests on the not so smooth changes from Goro to Saitou.

The scene with Tokio's hair being tended to by Saito(in any mental form) was hillarious.

"After all, there are different ways of being crazy." Cracked me up.

I'll keep at it...BYE.
Ki'aba chapter 4 . 11/2/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! This story is killing me! Keep up the good work!
Hitokiri Yumemi chapter 4 . 8/21/2005