Reviews for Scapegoat
Guest chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
You should have Azazel having more time with Raven also he got her Pregnant and end it with her giving birth to Kurt.
Akage987 chapter 16 . 10/1/2011
Even if I did not follow this fic since the beginning, I have to say that I wasted chapters faster than I would have considered it possible.

Frankly, you write very well, and I like the idea that azazel is able to be like that before. Thank you.
Jader chapter 16 . 12/9/2005
huh. If it's only 8 'ports from town to the cave, it's about 15-16 miles. But earlier, you said it was about three day's hike. Even going slowly, that should take him less than one day, really only 5-8 hours.

Anyway, great story. I'm gonna get started on reading the sequel right away.
Tobias chapter 13 . 9/26/2004
I finally got around to read the latest chapters, and have to say right away:

The last sentence of chapter 13 cracked me up! :D

In the whole strange situation a sign of teenage rebellion against his patriarchic father! That still makes me chuckle when I re-read it now. :)

I assume you are a girl, so let me, as member of the male half of the human species, gratulate you on catching a hormonal teen-guy mindset quite well on times through the final chapters, it was quite fun to follow Azazels train of thought. :)

(if you're a guy, please pretend I never said above sentence *hides)

I'm wondering how Mystique thinks of the whole relationship...Azazels obviously fell for her head over heals, but I'm not sure about her - he could be her escape from her golden prison, a likewise mind she seeks comfort in. At least, it's more important for her to live a finacial safe live then something else, hm.

Anyway, a comment to the last chapter:

It ended! No! *sob*

Okay, I have to admit, the point for the ending is well chosen, Felix Hausmann is now offcially "dead", and his change completet, but there are so many things I'm still curious about...judging by year on the headstone for example, I think Mystique will have to concieve soon, or already did so - which could give another explanation for her absence from Azazels life. I also wonder if Wolfgang will ever change his stand, and listen to his friend...

Guess I'm hopeing for the chance of a sequal at some point definitly. ;)

Good work, I enjoyed this story.

*two thumbs up, because he doesn't have more, hee*
Ashe Nightingale chapter 16 . 9/26/2004
*jumps up and down* YAY! A lovely little story! Or, not so little . . . lol Anyways, you're completely spoiling me with these updates! But that's alright! Please continue on with this story!
kiku3 chapter 16 . 9/26/2004
you are evil! i cant belief u let us hanging there! i want to know what happen!... hes Kurt father, isnt him? thats cool, there arent many stories about him... he is exactly like Kurt, only that red. and i dont think Kurt can do that magnetic thing, can he? anyway, i liked it. i hope u do a second part. i hope that Wolfie accept him, and sure they can be friends again.
Karakin chapter 16 . 9/25/2004
wow this story is great i really think you should keep going with it or at least write a sequal i love it its the best one of my favorites now no doubt wonderful please continue or do a sequal great job hope to read more about azazel
Red Jeanie chapter 16 . 9/25/2004
I love how Azazel does his best to comfort Wolfie. It shows that he still cares about his home town. Not only that but that he is on the way to forgiving them.
Ashe Nightingale chapter 15 . 9/25/2004
Wow, I'm getting spoiled by your recent updating _ But that's okay!

I feel sorry fo Azazel . . . poor guy . . . I wanna give him a hug! I really like how your portraying everyone in this story! Keep it up! _~
Red Jeanie chapter 15 . 9/25/2004
My favorite part is the last pharagraph. It reminds him of who he realy is and that he still has friends!(keep them coming!)
Ashe Nightingale chapter 14 . 9/23/2004
Another great chapter . . . and still I hunger for more . . . *sigh* When will I ever be content with what fanfiction authors have written? *grins* Never . . .
Karakin chapter 14 . 9/23/2004
wow great story i love it please update soon please please please update this is great
Red Jeanie chapter 14 . 9/23/2004
You are too good at this. I bet you become a writer! This story leaves unanswered ?s and yet we know all. You make it so we need the next chapter. We need to know if Kurt will find Azazel. Will Mystique tell Azazel abuot Kurt? If so , when will Azazel be told? Will Mystique tell Kurt about Azazel? If so, when and how? (Sorry for all misspelled words and keep on writeing!)
Red Jeanie chapter 13 . 9/19/2004
Now that rises the ?ion "Is Azazel Kurt's father?". If the answer is yes then will Kurt meet Azazel? How will it happen? Oh the ?ions this breings up! It makes us begg for more.

(sorry for the bad spelling!)
Ashe Nightingale chapter 13 . 9/18/2004
Have I ever mentioned how much I love this story? I really like the way you bring Azazel to life. He's really interesting, and I think he might become one of my faves . . . lol Well, keep up the great work!