Reviews for For No One
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Great story

I love the couple I always have

Please write a sequal to this story
Dair chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
I absolutely love this! This is SO how it would be! And poor Dean is ALWAYS trying to make her happy! Thanks!

Dair
chikacharee chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
you know, rory isn't that mean. dean loves her, and she should love him.
midtowngirl89 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Wow, I really liked it. I especially liked the part about Dean seeing nothing in Rory's eyes. The style/format was quite good, since I have a rather short attention span and can't read big paragraphs :). And, I very much dislike Dean so this made me happy. lol. Great job!
GQSecondAct chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Hm. This is by far your most barefaced piece yet-and not in a negative way at all. Its callousness brings something different to the piece-and displays the small, slightly obnoxious thought shoved into the back of many show-watchers' and fanfiction-readers' minds...that Rory truly is a selfish, unappreciating, basically confused person.

The blunt shortness of this story could in no better way show her (in this sole fanfiction, of course) insensitivity and coldness to the many who seemingly "worship" her.

TV Rory and Usual Fanfiction Rory are, essentially, good and loving persons. But this take on the whole situation surrounding Dean, Jess, Lorelai, etc. is so...believable. She is cruel...the Rory who so desperately does not want to be used has turned the tables on herself - she's the user.

Of course, this is just my interpretation, and it's completely objective. I think this was a really good, different story. It has a bite or an edge that most other "angst-type" fics are lacking in. The style is so raw and expressive. This piece simply shows the reader how expansive and credible your talent is.

Keep it up!

molly
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
That's sad.
applexbabe chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Very good. I loved this :)
ihaveastory chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Damn, Rory fans are so fickle. One second she's sweet, the next she's a tramp. That statement wasn't really directed at the author, but it was more of a commentary on the reviews this story has recieved so far.

On with the review:

Very nice, but could you please go back to ALDI?
Shouhei chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
O gr8 start! I luv the way you set up all ur stories! The begining of this one makes all kinds of questions pop up, and leaves the reader wondering. That is what hooks a reader, and now I'm gonna have to stick w/ this story till the end! (I hope that wasn't the end ;) Can't wait to read more! Stay Wicked!

Defy Gravity

Sara
smile1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Hey!

I loved how clearly you wrote the emotions.

Bye, smile :-)
punkcatwitissues chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Wow. In a span of less than five hundred words you've put a voice to Rory's selfishness and the part of her that seems to truly care for no one. She doesn't need Jess, she doesn't need Dean, she doesn't need anyone. All she cares about is herself. *kicks Rory*
sarahmariano chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
i love it! i thrive on rory being miserable rite now, she deserves it! and of course dean being miserable, but he's so pathetic it doesnt really matter anyways... hehe im a little bitter arent i? oh well, im off to dream of naked milo :D