Reviews for April Fools
horsecrazy04 chapter 1 . 4/12
So what was it that Raye said to Darien in the park?
Perfect story by the way.
TuxedoChick chapter 1 . 3/3
OMGEEEEZ YOU ARE A REAL LIFE AUTHOR? YOU WRITE LIKE ONE! This is beautiful, BrothMomoy sure gets the ladies!
Moonstruck Kitten chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Sweet and cute and a great little holiday story. I love the twist that Darien was in on it, but ultimately fell prey to the love bug. And the poem is the best part, truly lovely.
Sailorbhev chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I really love your you very much. Hoping that you'll keep writing such beautiful stories about sailormoon . I grew up with sailormoon and since then have been stuck to my favorite heroine. It's nice to know someone have written these fanfiction. it was just late that i have discovered up the good work.
Romanian Bookworm chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
so sweet!
bakaprincess85 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I've really enjoyed this story! :) Can't wait to read more of your stories!
ncisduckie chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
exactly as described! my heart melted. it was funny an d sweet and everything! ;D
SakuSyaoLvr chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Da-ri-en ur so stupid that part was really funny.

Loved the plot
serenityselena chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
lovely story ...

love re-reading it _
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
good thing I was in the mood for some fluff because this was so cute a little sugary at times but OK
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
again, an awesome job!
Prometheus FireBringer chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wonderful fic considering I hate NA dub Sailor Moon with a passion. I must say you are one of the few writers who keep this fandom alive. Never, ever stop writing.
sapphireblue12 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
omg this was so good ] haha in the end, they both got pranked, but at least they got together .
gigilovescupcakes chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This was so ahmayzing :):) hehe thanks so much!
WillowBelle chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I like how you use the holidays as inspiration. I LOVE YOUR STORIES! *huggles stories*