Reviews for Ten on the Run
flamencochic chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
I like the nice easy light flow. Very reminiscent of JE.
Sarai chapter 18 . 6/22/2007
Awesome!
jadestar5 chapter 18 . 5/18/2007
luved it!
Peanut16 chapter 18 . 12/11/2006
I LOVE happily ever after kiss endings!

Great story, Really enjoyed it and :)Just love it :)

~Peanut 16
Aria DeLoncray chapter 18 . 9/22/2006
Great story!
Rangerette2 chapter 18 . 8/4/2006
yay! that was unexpected, although the Tank part was a good idea, making it different from all of the other fics I have read.
xoxTheAngelFromMyNightmarexox chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Wow. I've only read chapter one so far, but I just wanted to let you know that You. Are. Really. Really. Good.

You could tell me that you're JE and I would believe you because your writing style is just like hers. It's kinda freaky. But really cool. You rock. Your story is so going in my favorites.
Serebellum chapter 18 . 9/10/2005
Aw, so cute! So great! I'm so adding this to my favorites.
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 18 . 7/7/2005
Great fic PAMS!
autumngold chapter 18 . 5/14/2005
This story was great! What could be better, we had Stephanie/Ranger romance, great story line, and naked Ranger! Yummy! Thanks so much for this fabulous fic!
Sign Silence chapter 18 . 3/11/2005
i like and i hope this isnt the end of the story keep going if not and cant wait 4 more!
Fire Daughter chapter 18 . 1/22/2005
You have a great story...never would have guessed

Terry and Tank were dating.
oldaccount75 chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
This is very Evanovich-like in style! You've captured the dry humor very well! Love the 'One of these things is not like the other' line!

Regards,

M.
Siren of Hell chapter 18 . 1/2/2005
hahaha

that was really excellent!

Great story

Siren
Missa5 chapter 18 . 12/28/2004
I loved this story! Please write a sequal or something to continue this fic. What id going to happen later with Steph and Ranger? What happens when they get back to Trenton? Please write something to continue this story, it was great!

-Missa