Reviews for Memento Mori
I love it !
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
That is so sad!
Chanson D'Ame chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I just stumbled on this having been looking at the list of stories in a C2 my own work has been added to, and it's amazing _

So powerful. I'm a big fan of Ami-Zoi, and I love the power behind this piece of work. Very well done.
Thuringwen chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
You have an amazing style of writing. It's like your words are painting a picture for the reader.

I especially loved this part of the story:

"He had planted a soft kiss just on the nape of her neck, she reminisces, right on the spot where her neck ended and her spine began. And it was more of the intimacy of that touch than the blade he had twisted viciously right after that had brought her to her knees."
Blue Jeans chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Wow! I'm not much of a Z/A fan but... wow! It's an amazing story, filled with angst and smack on character, for Ami anyway. It's a beautiful piece of work!

-blue
elianthos chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Wonderful piece. Words and pace are perfect.

I've put it in my fav list.
Jasque chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
This is one excellent fic! The one you wrote about the Swan Song was nice. I never expected somthing like that. Anyway BRAVO and thank you for a short Ami x Zoi fic ).
ShadowSandrock chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Terrific.
Starrika chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Wow...this was so powerful. Even though it was short, every word was totally loaded, perfectly timed. I just, I can't even review it properly to be honest. I want to say something, but all I can think is 'wow.' It's just amazing. I really hope you write more pieces like this, you've got a great hand at angst!
Ocianne chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Slightly depressing, but hey, it's Ami/Zoi. :)

It's good to see you managed to fix the tense problems you had before; the story flows much more smoothly now. There were one or two places that made me wonder whether Ami's having this reverie in Tokyo or Crystal Tokyo, but that might be intentional. *shrug*

I like this little vignette, especially the last last pararaph or two. The allusion to the swan song was particularly nice. Bravo, Lils, and keep up the good writing! :D

Ocianne