Reviews for The Guy From Kentucky
Vulahnah chapter 9 . 2/9
Awkward?
PinApleUndrDaSea chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
Wow. So, this came from part of a lyric in a Disney movie. Tsk. Someone is an over thinker. Great story, Really. It's so, cool. Someone tried to actually do something with a because-it-rhymed kind of line. I admire that. Great job!
Satoshistar7 chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
This was truely a pleasant and original story I had the privillege of reading. Thank you so much. :)
Yago chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
NEED. A. NEW. CHAPTER. I really wanted to see the whole life of Billy now ):
I didn't expect to read the whole thing, but it caught my attention. Well done
Guest chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
This is one of my favorite Nightmare Before Christmas stories ever! My parents came in to my room and saw me laughing at my computer randomly, now I only hope they don't think I am crazy like Billy. Though I could deal with that if I got to see my favorite skeleton every Halloween. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I remember reading this when it was posted. It was and remains my all-time favorite work of fan fiction.
Esmeralda I chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Oh... my... goodness. THIS IS A TOTALLY AWESOME STORY! So clever and unique, one of the best storys I've seen on fanfiction.
hotpocketjesus chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
:D I love it!
Ghost girl chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
You'd think that billy woul realize that working on Halloween is a bad plan at this point. Actually, I'd prbly make up an excuse about a phobia or some sort of religious reason why I couldn't work on Halloween ( can't fire you for ur religion or a mental prblm, and if he hadn't been fired that point (when he smashed stuff) he's valuable) and eat ice cream and watch tv until he comes, least then it's on ur terms and in ur element. Though I'd prbly let the devil have his due and escape while he's monologuing (ala doctor who) so yeah
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
Wow I just saw this and it's pretty good. 2012 and It is still good.
Lenighma chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
Wow. This was really good. Well thought up. And damn clever. I enjoyed it thoroughly! Very, very good!
Wayward Oscillator chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
I know you probably won't read this until well, ever but I just wanted to let you know that this story is GENIUS. Everything about it is great, the humor, the characterization, and especially the whole reason for all of this. I could not stop laughing at Billy's misfortune and I applaud you for creating this fic.
Wayward Oscillator chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I know you probably won't read this review until well, ever. But I just wanted to let you know that this story is GENIUS. Everything about it is perfectly pulled off, the humor, the characterization and especially why all this happened in the first place. I could not stop laughing at Billy's misfortune and I applaud you for making this fic.
Tolazytologon chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
This is a cool story. I never really wondered about that guy from Kentucky. You are a very good writer, and I enjoyed reading this.
PreviouslyTorpe chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
Very nice job! This was one of the better NBC fanfics that I've read so far! I LOVE it! Very original, in my opinion!

Keep up the good work!